Verde Singh 50th Anniversario Aventador Roadster

RaginBull

Congratulations Kris! A nice touch by Lamborghini!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need more hi-res pics please :icon_super:

I am buying a new camera this week. Hopefully it'll do till I get the pros on it. There will be some video coming soon too.

he makes a great brand ambassador and is even more humble in person. it couldn't of happen to a better guy! and im sure everyone that has met him will agree.

Thanks Brother!! I appreciate your kind words!

Congratulations Kris! A nice touch by Lamborghini!

Thanks Charlie!

It looks bad ass in Verde Singh, and beautiful Veneno you got there.

You must feel awesome to have a color named for you and for your family.

Thank you! I am very happy with the color and feel extremely honored.

Congratulations !!!

Look forward to seeing more photos.

Thanks Hovik!

Cant say im a fan of the forged composite on the exterior.

I can, it makes the car. The 50th roadster is the shit, the perfect blend of classy and badassedness :P

That is my all time fav color. Congrats Kris!

Thanks John!!

Beautiful! Congrats! Love that color - but we need to get you some proper photographs!

Thank you!

Yes, I really need to get a good photographer to shoot it. Hopefully I can schedule something for next week. ✌️😁📱

It is with great honor that I show the first car made by Automobili Lamborghini finished in Verde Singh. This is a new color that Automobili Lamborghini has created and named for my family and I. As many of you know, I have a strong love for the brand and this is far beyond my wildest dreams. I don't even know what to say - I am at a loss for words! I had a poster on my wall and a dream of owning a Lamborghini as a child . Now I am driving a car with a color that they named for me. I am speechless. Your biggest dreams aren't impossible - sometimes they are only the beginning. I wish you all great health and roaring success! -Kris
Congrats again Kris! The pair are absolutely stunning! Have you installed the Kreissieg exhaust on your 50th Roadster yet? If yes, how does it sound? Interior photos and sound clips please!

I can, it makes the car. The 50th roadster is the shit, the perfect blend of classy and badassedness :P

hah, i entered that comment on the Ad Persona Thread. NO idea how it ended up in this thread! I was looking at the other thread and posted it again thinking my comment never went through!

I love all things about the 50th.

hah, i entered that comment on the Ad Persona Thread. NO idea how it ended up in this thread! I was looking at the other thread and posted it again thinking my comment never went through!

haha! :icon_thumleft:

Congrats again Kris! The pair are absolutely stunning! Have you installed the Kreissieg exhaust on your 50th Roadster yet? If yes, how does it sound? Interior photos and sound clips please!

Thanks Brother! The Kreissieg was installed immediately following the PDI and exhaust software update. It is, like all Kreissieg systems, the sound of happiness.

I plan to get some pro shots of the interior and exterior. There was a delay in getting a lot of the carbon fiber (Lamborghini had a temporary freeze on all cf) but it's all arriving now and should be installed shortly. Once it is complete I will get pro pics and videos.

Congrats! Quite an honor Kris. Ridiculous color. I love it. More pics for the the love of god.

Thank you!!! All the pics I have are on Instagram. The car appears to be different shades of green depending on the amount and type of light hitting it.

I've done that too many times myself.

Detailing Dynamics changed all of the semi-gloss areas of my 50th to shiny black and I prefer it that way. Cody changed his semi-gloss areas to all Matte Black and I like that too.

Thank you!

So now the real question is...does one have to get adopted in order to get this "family" color? :eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

Green is my favorite color. When I think of a Lamborghini Muira, I think of Miura Green. When I think of the Countach, I think of the original periscope Countach in darker green (like the one currently at the factory museum). While I love Orange, and Yellow is the most ordered color, Green is "the color" of Lamborghini to me.

Lamborghini is almost only car maker in the world that has big enough balls to carry striking shades of green properly in their cars.

One of the only other cars I've seen looking good on VI is this Wiesmann GT MF5.

pretty vulgar

Green-2012-Ferrari-458-Spider-Photos-3.jpg

I don't like this green on a ferrari at all.

The only modern-ferrari I thought looked good in green was the 456 - which had a very muted design to begin with.

Green just screams Lotus/Lambo - to me anyway!

1997_Ferrari_456_GTA_M006_009.JPG

P.s, Stunning car RB. Well done!!!

What are the initial comparison on the Kreissieg against the Power Craft?

The Power Craft is more of a tuned straight pipe. It is louder and higher pitched. The Kreissieg is more like a finely tuned horned instrument. They are both amazing in their own right. Kreissieg has more variety and range to its sound and Power Craft is more raw and explosive.

So now the real question is...does one have to get adopted in order to get this "family" color? :eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

I would love for anyone to have this color on their future Lamborghini builds. It looks much better in person than it does in my iPhone pics.

Green just screams Lotus/Lambo - to me anyway!

P.s, Stunning car RB. Well done!!!

Thank you!!!