Which cars do you hate?

Destructo

911 Carreras with tiptronic -- don't like the philosophy of this. why?

Toyota Yaris - ugly

Nissan Versa - ugly

Scion xB - ugly

MB C230 hatch - does an MB need to be this cheap?

BMW 318ti hatch - does a BMW need to be this cheap?

X5, Cayennes - nice vehicles but too much $$ better spent elsewhere

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prius and their pompous drivers

Any MB ( It's a Long Island thing, sorry Rob)

Any SUV driven by a woman (Sorry Cake)

Too many to list so I will stick with exotics:

Ferrari:

pretty much everything that Ferrari made or makes except the F40.

Aston Martin:

I dislike just about every modern Aston and I don't understand why so many are saying the design is outstanding, I always think, really? Are we looking at the same car? :icon_mrgreen:

McLaren:

MP4, worse looking modern exotic.

F1 does nothing for me.

P1 I'd buy one in a heartbeat if they had a RHD version, I think the car in the right color is outstanding and quite a bargain for what it is.

Smart cars.

Fiat pee wee derby 500 (new douche car imo)

That's about it.

Oh.

And any 70-80's cars on 25"+ rims. One positive to come out of high gas prices is these are now all back in the garage :D.

New Range Rover. Got mine the weekend Huracán sandy hit (should have taken that as a damn omen) and the thing was a total pos. Rear doors didn't close properly, park assist works about 2 days out of the week, and the instrument cluster lit up like a damn christmas tree for no reason every now and then. Oh yeah the driver side camera will work intermittently as well. Oh and the upper glove box doesn't always work. I mean the truck worked for the first 10,000 miles. But you know, after that, started falling apart. I wouldn't mind but the damn thing never saw more than 3000 rpm and 80mph, while being garaged for 23 hours of the day. The only upside was that there are still plenty of people dumber than me wanting these imbecile cloaks.

Mercedes Benz G wagen is the GOAT suv. The G63 is bulletproof. A pox on the house of anyone who dares to slander such a glorious machine!

Wow, never thought I would draw so much fire on Gaywagen hate. I could not stand the way it drives or handles, and I don't like feeling I am in a box. It is compounded by the people that drive them around here. G63 sounds amazing though.

Jpegs13, a little back up on the gwagon plz

/trolling :lol:

Wow, never thought I would draw so much fire on Gaywagen hate. I could not stand the way it drives or handles, and I don't like feeling I am in a box. It is compounded by the people that drive them around here. G63 sounds amazing though.

Jpegs13, a little back up on the gwagon plz

/trolling :lol:

As a recent G63 owner I fcuking love the car!! Each to their own though.

Toyota Prius. The car that has single-handedly transported the entire minivan buying demographic from the late 80s onto modern roadways along with all of the spatial ineptitude and general lack of concern regarding moving vehicular objects that solidified the minivan's reputation. Symbolizing a new era of smugness that flies in the face of higher priorities makes this car and its buyer demographic irritating.

And, it's as attractive to the eye as a bucket of turds, which so happens to be exactly what its buyers are looking for to feel better about themselves.

Bring on the hate, I don't care:

Ferrari F40: When it came out I immediately thought, "GodDAMN, is that thing ugly!" I see one now, with it's square-ass rear wing and goofy-looking headlights and sloped front end and I think, "GodDAMN is that thing ugly!"

Ferrari Enzo: Jay Leno said it best regarding the Enzo, and nailed it: "If someone told you that was the new Invicta GT you'd be like, 'Blech, whatever.'"

Ferrari LaLaLaFerrariLa: Thing looks like a freaking insect. Zero, I mean zero, sex appeal to that thing.

McLaren P1: The MP4-12C is boring and soul-less and could be a Celica, but this thing is downright ugly. From the "High Schooler Sketching a Melted Blob" school of wannabe supercar design that I thought we'd done away with with all those 90's concept cars, Jay Leno's comment above regarding the Enzo applies just as well here.

Any SUV driven by a woman (Sorry Cake)

A. No "sorry" needed -I agree with you

B. I don't own an SUV

C. You are such a good guy it would take a lot more than this ^ to piss me off :)

I might argue that there are plenty of horrible male SUV drivers....but I don't want to argue....

My only issue with the Gwagen (and extends to the Range Rover as well) is the fact that most people are buying only for exclusivity, and will probably never utilize 10% of its offroad capabilities.