Another fallen Lambo brother.. May Eric Williams rest in peace.

Andrew R.

Anyone who has been to a Lamborghini Corporate attended or sponsored event has probably met him... choice detailer for Automobili Lamborghini USA, father of 3, and one of the coolest, most self-less guys I have ever met in the Lambo community: Eric Williams tragically passed away yesterday in a horrific car accident in Nevada. (Eric was one of two killed in a van that was struck by a semi running a red light) May his soul rest in peace.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2014/jun/1...p-kills-driver/

Eric my brother, thank you for always taking care of me at lambo events - we will all miss you. Godspeed.

Here is a photo of Eric at the Quail last year, always contributing to whatever was happening lambo wise, and always making us all smile. Another photo of Eric at Fontana after he helped me convince Lambo Corp it would be a good idea to let me take a few laps in the Super Trofeo car for editorial reasons for La Vita... heck of a guy, words cannot explain the loss to the Lambo community. If I could I would trade the world for one more Lambo event with him there.

Eric_at_Quail_in_2013.JPG

Eric___Andrew_at_Fontana_in_2013.JPG

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the loss of your friend and a fellow enthusiast to us all Andrew. :( R.I.P