.....and the rioting and looting has begun.

Castor Troy

hahahaha is that really a real sign? 1 of 13 sons. fcuk, and we all know damn well that bitch is on welfare and has no damn idea what she is doing or talking about. So damn frustrating that uneducated idiots like this get to vote.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson sits down with ABC's George Stephaonopoulis.

A short clip at the link, about 7:30 or so. I think he gave a good account of his side, despite George trying his best -painfully so- to get him to admit something other than the truth.

http://dailysignal.com/2014/11/26/darren-w...m_medium=social

Yeah, what a fuckwad...I used to like him more, but I couldn't believe how he was trying to do that.

hahahaha is that really a real sign? 1 of 13 sons. fcuk, and we all know damn well that bitch is on welfare and has no damn idea what she is doing or talking about. So damn frustrating that uneducated idiots like this get to vote.

I have a cousin who is married and all their kids(3) are from the same father. But at the last family gathering they were bragging about the husbands $15 an hour job, and she doesnt work. I was like, I make way more than that and I wouldnt think of raising 3 kids on just my income. I of course didnt say anything, but its just frustrating.

it was in the news this morning that the protestors who marched onto I-75 here in Cincy will all be kept in jail through thanksgiving. Good to know they won't get to spend it with their families for being such incredibly inconsiderate dicks.

it was in the news this morning that the protestors who marched onto I-75 here in Cincy will all be kept in jail through thanksgiving. Good to know they won't get to spend it with their families for being such incredibly inconsiderate dicks.

Keep them forever..

Watch them protest that once they get out.

Not sure why any of these "protestors" who are standing on freeways and in malls are being tolerated instead of squashed like bugs. Im guessing because based on the Trayvon Martin deal, everyone knows they have a short term memory and they won't care about Michael Brown after the cameras are gone.

So this has been making the rounds to DISPUTE Wilson's testimony and paint Brown as an innocent, harmless guy:

http://kansasexposed.org/2014/11/29/ku-jou...nst-mike-brown/

Have at it. :icon_thumleft:

Stopped after the first one....if 210 pounds and 280+ are the same size then that chick must like the hefties. She also answers her own statement about him breaking self defense protocol by not incapacitating him but then immediately states that he did the heads shots AFTER shooting him 4 times in the arm. Apparently, you're Sherlock Holmes if you're in college and a "journalist".

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/11...-case.html?_r=0

I dont have the time to read through all of these documents. But it would be nice if people with the strongest opinion's on either side would read through these. Ive read some. They back up Wilson's story. A few do not, but then contradict themselves and eventually say what they actually saw.

Its difficult to take something thats a cut and dry story and over complicate it until the outsome matches what you want to hear... pretty basic.... thug goes into store, thug robs store, cop stops said thug, thug attacks cop, cop shoots thug.... good night... not much more to be said... imagine if there were a riot in Oakland everytime a thug got shot....woowee... protesters would be busy

Its difficult to take something thats a cut and dry story and over complicate it until the outsome matches what you want to hear... pretty basic.... thug goes into store, thug robs store, cop stops said thug, thug attacks cop, cop shoots thug.... good night... not much more to be said... imagine if there were a riot in Oakland everytime a thug got shot....woowee... protesters would be busy

To Quote NWA

“When something happens in South Central Los Angeles, nothing happens. It’s just another nigga dead… dead… dead… dead… dead…”

Some of the claims were just ridiculous, like that Officer Wilson grabbed Michael Brown from his car. As the one guy pointed out, to grab with one arm a guy like Michael Brown, Wilson had better have been a 500 lb gorilla to think he could pull that off. And that's assuming he even would be inclined to do such a thing.