Look What Showed Up

VBUGKING

Congratulations again on another awesome Lambo in such short time. :eusa_dance: Will love to see the pictures of the unwrapped Huracan! I'm sure Tanner will be capturing it in all its glory, and I'm looking forward to it.

:iamwithstupid: :headbang:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Aaron! Giallo Orion is a FANTASTIC color!

When I first saw the photos I thought, wow, that looks like Giallo Orion. Then I thought, nah, can't be. Orion isn't an option colour anymore. It must be Midas.

Am I wrong on this? Or was it a special order?

Anyways, the car looks fantastic. This colour along with your blue Aventador reveals you have great taste.

Enjoy.

the rear of this car is starting to grow on me. I used to hate it as much as I did the aventador but it has grown a lot on me. Congrats and enjoy in great health vbug

Very nice! Does the nav and all audio info and back up cam all come up in the dash display now? Hopefully since this is a new model and more miles are now being put on exotics they have finally spent a little to upgrade this stuff. Looks like no more replacing audio systems now. Enjoy.

Congrats again!

So the question is, how do you decide which to drive since you just got the 50th roadster not long ago haha!?