MISSING 670-4SV Found!!

toyroy2003

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool Roy! Do you by chance have the number of SV's that were ordered with the small wing? I'd imagine it's probably around 20-25 out of the 186 SV's produced.

Gorgeous! Congrats Roy!

Roy, you going to keep it or offer it for sale? In other words do I start figuring out how buy it (and have Steve paint it Monterey Blue) or just lust after it like "Karly's gold 6.0". Kev

Roy, you going to keep it or offer it for sale? In other words do I start figuring out how buy it (and have Steve paint it Monterey Blue) or just lust after it like "Karly's gold 6.0". Kev

I am pretty sure it will go up for sale. I have to wait and see when it gets here. I really not need 2 6 Speed 670-4SV cars.

The question will probably be, keep this one and sell my current one, or keep my current one and sell this one?

I am pretty sure it will go up for sale. I have to wait and see when it gets here. I really not need 2 6 Speed 670-4SV cars.

The question will probably be, keep this one and sell my current one, or keep my current one and sell this one?

You can't sell your baby :eusa_naughty:

damn it. I need more money to buy this! For me this is THE perfect spec. Congratulations Roy!

Talk about a problem I'd LOVE to have. LOL. :)

With how much you love to drive these, I think the obvious answer is to keep the brand new one thats on its way to you, and sell your higher mileage one (I'm sure either one of them will move QUICK). You will never get the chance to swap out for another 6-speed with miles like that and essentially start over! Tens of thousands of miles to enjoy, heck shes not even broken in yet! :icon_thumleft:

Dear god. As close to perfection as it's gonna get I think. Small wing for me.

What a find! Congrats to you Roy!

This one will probably fetch a better price for collectors, depends on your target audiences I guess... Put both on and see which one goes first at two different price levels and the buyer will make the decision for you!