So...White SV kaput in LA

dreamcast18

Super sad :( I hate seeing people's dream cars end up like that. I read a story this morning that he dodged an animal of some sort?

Probably a wild turkey.

wild_turkey_bourbon_whiskey_bottle__05880.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
so is it being repaired or another one bites the dust?

unless i'm mistaken, i think this is the same car. saw it today at Lamborghini North Los Angeles. salesperson said it's on consignment and been in the showroom for about 2 weeks now.

20947161081_6410118e78_b.jpg

20947161121_3d95e6af83_b.jpg

20947161141_eec0885698_b.jpg

Appears to have the same aftermarket wheels as the previous pics.

What were they asking? Did they disclose the incident?

If this was indeed a Vancouver car, then it has already been driven the daylights out of it in the last few years. It was not in good condition.

Nice to have her posing next to a Rosso Bia Aventador Superveloce.

I for one would put the original wheels back on her, looks so much better.

They have her listed online, only 5,744 Miles apparently ... price : 'please call' ... Very well maintained with recent service ... no word on any damage repairs ... if it is the same car I guess it should be mentioned no?

It is the Vancouver car according to Carfax and Autocheck. Of course, no reported accidents since the car was repaired with cash by owner--further testament to why I never rely on Carfax and always get a PPI. Carfax is only good to figure out where the car was titled. The dealership website gives the impression that this is an accident free car by referring to it as "Carfax certified"-- it will be interesting to see if they disclose it hit a telephone pole if pressed with the issue.....

They are asking $459K by the way

It is the Vancouver car according to Carfax and Autocheck. Of course, no reported accidents since the car was repaired with cash by owner--further testament to why I never rely on Carfax and always get a PPI. Carfax is only good to figure out where the car was titled. The dealership website gives the impression that this is an accident free car by referring to it as "Carfax certified"-- it will be interesting to see if they disclose it hit a telephone pole if pressed with the issue.....

Wow! $459,000.00 for a SV with damage history. That is nuts. I hope someone buys it and drives the snot out of it, but not for that price. Dealers never fail to disappoint.

I said way in the beginning this was that car...I don't like to speak bad about another Dealer...and I am not, they have it on consignment and very very possible they are NOT aware of the damage..the consignor may have elected not to tell them..so we cant jump to conclusions just yet...

HOWEVER, all that aside...when I was offered this car, BOTH prior to and AFTER the accident...it still NEVER had a DOT/EPA and Customs release from Canada that it was imported here correctly....and had NO USA title from ANY state what so ever....so UNTIL someone can SHOW the correct US Customs import papers...this car CAN NOT be titled in the USA till that is done, can be done, but will cost some money...buyer beware...it CAN go back to Canada quite easily...but I suspect money is owed on it in Canada to a Canadian lender and that's why no import papers and that's why it is no going back....and its impossible for a Canadian Lender to REPO a car in the USA.

If this was indeed a Vancouver car, then it has already been driven the daylights out of it in the last few years. It was not in good condition.

SR Auto had it way back, hence those PUR Wheels. Not a fan of those wheels, need original OEM SV wheels on it.

Asking for way too much for the history. I don't even think it has original SV seats anymore...

I have the oem wheels from this SV :)

They look sick on my Diablo Roadster!!!

At least they went to good use!! On one of the most badass Diablo Roadsters around lol

Glad I came upon this thread. I called the dealer about 2 weeks ago and asked them about the issue of "importing" it to the U.S. Also asked if owner might come down to $400k realm.

No call back.

If it does sell with proper documentation, I really wonder what will be the price with the history behind it

just drove by the dealer yesterday, it's still in the showroom.

Only way a wrecked SV will sell is with a big discount unless the demand for the car climbs up a lot like the F250GTO which it will not, well not like the F250GTO at least. :icon_mrgreen:

or some ignorant buyer out of no where buys it