Anyone know this Asshole?

Odyssey

:lol2:

Sadly not. The lions will outsmart them, very soon.

According to LP's lion whisperer the lions are having a meeting right now to get revenge on those poor hungry bastards for stealing their meat. Watch this space.....

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to LP's lion whisperer the lions are having a meeting right now to get revenge on those poor hungry bastards for stealing their meat. Watch this space.....

No, the pride had a 'town hall' meeting on it and decided since the humans truly were hungry that they could empathize with this feeling. It was decided that the humans were not wrong in their quest for food, so forgiveness was given by the tribe.

Except for this one really mean lion...

You guys can make fun all you want, but there are plenty of examples of animals seeking revenge for things. Just because animals do not have the high level of reasoning of humans doesn't mean that they are incapable of reasoning.

Wheels, you know Wheels world... that sub section of the forum... any danger of you confining yourself solely to that area as currently you have the capability to give aspirin a headache.

Well... that's certainly the pot calling the kettle black

What do you mean by that? You realize Wheel's isn't a pot right?

What do you mean by that? You realize Wheel's isn't a pot right?

Do you mean pot like weed or pot like pot because there are many types of pots.

One of my buddies sent me this pic today.

sacred_zpstggsxqxz.png

Planned Parenthood anybody?

Not really related to your post but the image.

What term it is called when talking about any issue somebody comes up with entirely another bigger issue uses analogy "because we have bigger issue here we cant talk about smaller issue / the bigger issue needs to be addressed and resolved fully before it is appropriate to even face the smaller issue.

This is very common on the net of interns but I don't recall what this kind of behaviour is called.

its the Zim operators fault as much as the dentist.

i know lots about Zim and that biz, i have almost entered a few times with a friend who lives in Zim, the clients don't know shit about what they are shooting at. the PH Professional Hunter and the land lease holder have a responsibility to conserve game and only harvest whats on quota. This lion is not on quota, I can tell by looking at how nice his maine is, all fluffy and pretty, bush lions(are on quota) are tatty looking things at best. Its clear this is a Park lion.

Clients know zero 95% of the time about what they are shooting at, the PH puts up the shooting sticks(a rest for guns) and says "shoot that one" the Govt guy logs the kill, the butchers come in and recover the animal.

When a operator makes a decision like this it's bad news for the whole industry, several years ago the South American PH's were coming into Zim and hunting at night(illegal) shooting animals not on quota etc.

The dentist is taking the heat, but i'd bet he had no clue that that lion was not to be shot-thats giving him way to much credit. Took me a long time to learn about what to shoot and what NEVER gets shot.

I've shot 6 lions in my life. All old bush lions that had a year or 2 to live,

the good news is lions are very prolific and their populations bounce back quickly, where as rhino don't and they will be finished in a few more years, that's fcuking criminal, shooting rhino.

i'll end it here before i start another shit storm, any doubters, i have ton's of video of me hunting, i spent damn near a year in the bush hunting, my friend is in Tanzania with a 400,000 acre lease, i'm considering again getting into the biz, i didnt before because Zim was a disaster(still is) and then my back went bad. His lease is up after next season, hunting sustainable populations of game is harmless. Cutting down the tree to get the last apple up high is unacceptable as was the shooting this park lion(thats what its called in the trade).

eric

ERIC .. thanks for saying this. its balls to say you shot lions in this current moment but man .... when I was in Africa the lions smelled were flee bitten diareah rejects laying all the fuk over the roads like they wanted to die. I have not hunted .. I do sporting clays with shot guns.. I really only love lambos .. but in my world travels I have seen nasty old lions.. btw.. I have also seen a person murdered... horid slaughter houses... "dog" slaughters for "hot pot" festivals... and my mother was raised on a farm in Iowa with an outhouse and partial electric .. and a radio. She was in charge of slaughtering some animals and keeping the "farm" cat population down by assisting in the round up of the kittens each year so her brother (RIP) could drown them all (sometimes 50-60 at a time) this was a 700 acre farm with loads of livestock and there was a shot gun; a knife and no "veterinarian" when her favorite pig needed to be eaten or her fav. horse fell ill. we all sport fish and I have swam with the majestic great white. I cant stand the site of blood and we sponsors giant tortoises and elephant orphans and even a giraffe!!! (fuking love him) but really this is not cool to publicly out this hunter or anyone for that matter. its not cool to threaten or wish death on anyone.

Cheers and thanks for the post response it was sane.

This pic was from me and I know (as you do) lions in the wild are a little different than the ones in the zoo...

BTW Christians used to be lion food in ancient rome... I don't believe it for one minute that those lions were "just following orders"

post-93516-1438641082_thumb.jpg

its the Zim operators fault as much as the dentist.

i know lots about Zim and that biz, i have almost entered a few times with a friend who lives in Zim, the clients don't know shit about what they are shooting at. the PH Professional Hunter and the land lease holder have a responsibility to conserve game and only harvest whats on quota. This lion is not on quota, I can tell by looking at how nice his maine is, all fluffy and pretty, bush lions(are on quota) are tatty looking things at best. Its clear this is a Park lion.

Clients know zero 95% of the time about what they are shooting at, the PH puts up the shooting sticks(a rest for guns) and says "shoot that one" the Govt guy logs the kill, the butchers come in and recover the animal.

When a operator makes a decision like this it's bad news for the whole industry, several years ago the South American PH's were coming into Zim and hunting at night(illegal) shooting animals not on quota etc.

The dentist is taking the heat, but i'd bet he had no clue that that lion was not to be shot-thats giving him way to much credit. Took me a long time to learn about what to shoot and what NEVER gets shot.

I've shot 6 lions in my life. All old bush lions that had a year or 2 to live,

the good news is lions are very prolific and their populations bounce back quickly, where as rhino don't and they will be finished in a few more years, that's fcuking criminal, shooting rhino.

i'll end it here before i start another shit storm, any doubters, i have ton's of video of me hunting, i spent damn near a year in the bush hunting, my friend is in Tanzania with a 400,000 acre lease, i'm considering again getting into the biz, i didnt before because Zim was a disaster(still is) and then my back went bad. His lease is up after next season, hunting sustainable populations of game is harmless. Cutting down the tree to get the last apple up high is unacceptable as was the shooting this park lion(thats what its called in the trade).

eric

Call me when you have a year or 2 to live and I will shoot you. You are a pathetic wimp .

Call me when you have a year or 2 to live and I will shoot you. You are a pathetic wimp .

This had to be quoted. Ridiculous.

This would probably be a good time to give a "thumbs up" to bull riding!

Much more of a thrill for the competitor and the bull has a chance to fight back! :icon_thumleft:

This would probably be a good time to give a "thumbs up" to bull riding!

Much more of a thrill for the competitor and the bull has a chance to fight back! :icon_thumleft:

Much better than the archaic bull fighting.

so its cool to kill people and not lions?

nice, your a brilliant person.

if you want to kill me, thats cool, give it a try and see how well you do. why wait? i'm ready now.

i'm easy to find. bring it on. think i'm joking? try me

i aint bullshitting, someone says that to me, all they have to do is attempt taking my life. I've had lots of practice with guns and aint scared.

never been more serious, this aint something i take lightly, it would be foolish to not take this seriously, think about it. what if someone suggested you-who ever reads this they want to shoot you? how would you respond?

eric.

the whole problem with this topic is people get to emotional and know less than zero about whats really going on, they base their opinions on TV shows,

How many people here have lived in Africa or hunted there?

when you know the facts and have lived it, seen it, smelled it and are not relying on emotions based on TV shows only then is it possible to make EDUCATED opinions about hunting, africa etc.

I dont have the energy to try and change anyone's mind-unless they threaten my life, thats another thing all together, i stand by what i said and change their mind-should they attempt my life, otherwise i'll dismiss that as well.

if anyone wants to learn about africa and hunting spend 10-20 hours reading this site:

http://www.accuratereloading.com/

go to the "African Big Game Hunting" forum and read what "Cathy" posts, she is in Zim and knows more than anyone. My posts are there as well.

i'm done with this, too emotional, like bitches who cant think, all emotional and not logical. do you really think any protein(dead animals) in africa don't get eaten by people? Hmmmm they eat EVERYTHING because there are food shortages, Zim isnt the poorest country as mentioned here either, Mugabe fucked it up woith the Land Remform act of 2000, any one here know about that?

Want to learn more about africa? go to this site:

News24.com

anyone here read it often? or heard of it? I do and have for 15 years.

On this topic i know my shit, i know zero about cars, other than i can afford them and like them. otherwise i have little interest in them. On Africa I have great interest and knowledge.

But i'm not here to battle emotionally charged ignorant people.

I'm ignorant on many topics so dont be insulted, I just gave up 2 links that will educate you on Africa.

abd again, I agree shooting a "park" lion is bad, shooting a lion with a bow is never right and unethical, and shooting any game thats in short supply is never acceptable. in some areas there's tons of lions in other areas they are scarce. So its not just a blanket behavior shooting lions is always good or bad-its a variable thing. Rhino is never acceptable as they are scarce everywhere now-why? they shot them out in the 50'-60's because they were a nuisance for the safari industry as they were setting it up for Forex that was and still badly needed.

i could write pages about this, but I cant over come emotional ignorance.

did my best,

eric

Very interesting points...vast majority agreed this was an unnecessary and thoughtless kill that diminished the beauty of our fast disappearing natural areas. LV Eric I too have spent a few years actually living in Africa and my wife spent a decade there before we were together and one thing I can say is Africa is a continent mired in problems and there is great disparity from the richest to the poorest individual.

Having traveled the world extensively my family has come to appreciate the natural beauty that is fast disappearing as World population approaches 7 Billion people and for this reason it becomes ever more important to preserve what little remains. From seeing the giant Redwoods and Sequoias in California to Tropical birds like Toucans in Malaysia and South/Central America and big cats in Africa we have become more conservation minded. I think it is a selfish act this Dentist demonstrated that robbed us and future generations of this natural beauty...it's people like him who will cut down the ancient groves to make a table and be able to brag or kill rare or diminishing animals to have as a trophy...I think this is what really angered people because it's these types that take something away from all of us due to their selfish nature...me...me because I can attitude.

You are a pathetic wimp .

This comment would have been better off not said.

if you want to kill me, thats cool, give it a try and see how well you do. why wait?

never been more serious, this aint something i take lightly, it would be foolish to not take this seriously, think about it. what if someone suggested you-who ever reads this they want to shoot you? how would you respond?

Although clearly written, I'd assume he didn't mean he wanted to kill you. I believe it was an inappropriate "figure of speech" suggesting giving you a taste of your own medicine, implying that killing a animal is more "acceptable" because it "only" has a year or two left to live.

the whole problem with this topic is people get to emotional and know less than zero about whats really going on, they base their opinions on TV shows,

i'm done with this, too emotional, like bitches who cant think, all emotional and not logical. do you really think any protein(dead animals) in africa don't get eaten by people? Hmmmm they eat EVERYTHING because there are food shortages, Zim isnt the poorest country as mentioned here either, Mugabe fucked it up woith the Land Remform act of 2000, any one here know about that?

I was one of the ignorant people as well, however is certainly wasn't loosing sleep over the lions death. I actually wouldn't have known about the topic if it wasn't for this forum. I don't have facebook, so lambo power is my source for current news/topics, lol. Your perspective certainly sheds light on the topic from a more educated point of view.

I agree shooting a "park" lion is bad, shooting a lion with a bow is never right and unethical, and shooting any game thats in short supply is never acceptable. in some areas there's tons of lions in other areas they are scarce. So its not just a blanket behavior shooting lions is always good or bad-its a variable thing. Rhino is never acceptable as they are scarce everywhere now-why? they shot them out in the 50'-60's because they were a nuisance for the safari industry as they were setting it up for Forex that was and still badly needed.

This last comment certainly proves you agree with the majorities position regarding whether this particular animals death as well as more endanger species of animals is justified.

Your posts on this apparent "sensitive" topic may have taken the wrong way initially however if one goes back and reads them again, they will likely view the topic from a slightly different perspective.

IMO, if the dentist took part in luring the park lion out of the restricted area and/or knew exactly what he was shooting at.....he deserves the out lash he is receiving.

If it was the "point and shoot" situation you suggested earlier, maybe people are taking this a tad out of proportion.

Either way, I think your posts on the topic are certainly worth reading.

Much better than the archaic bull fighting.

Place I'm staying in Palma Mallorca right now is literally across the street from the coliseum. Last night they had the corrida. I thought about heading there over and over. In the end, I decided even thought I was sure to get something from it as a writer, I just couldn't watch the bull get slaughtered. The crowd's chant would ring out every half an hour as they repeated a phrase I didn't understand. It lasted for hours.

This had to be quoted. Ridiculous.

so its cool to kill people and not lions?

nice, your a brilliant person.

if you want to kill me, thats cool, give it a try and see how well you do. why wait? i'm ready now.

i'm easy to find. bring it on. think i'm joking? try me

i aint bullshitting, someone says that to me, all they have to do is attempt taking my life. I've had lots of practice with guns and aint scared.

eric.

This comment would have been better off not said.

sonnythebull has shitted up a couple threads and I've received a lot of complaints from members. He's taking a break for a week. Let's get back on topic, thanks guys.