Which one?

Fortis

http://www.jamesedition.com/cars/lamborghi...for-sale-979378

Here is a link to good photos of the darker purple

That's Viola Ophelia. As mentioned in post #155, it doesn't really work, IMO. Ophelia under most lighting looks like blackcurrant; only under very strong sun would the actual purple hue comes out. If this is going to be a purple SV roadster, it needs something like royal purple to work.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's Viola Ophelia. As mentioned in post #155, it doesn't really work, IMO. Ophelia under most lighting looks like blackcurrant; only under very strong sun would the actual purple hue comes out. If this is going to be a purple SV roadster, it needs something like royal purple to work.

Is VO the old G color?

Tried to do a photoshop but I suck... maybe one of the pros can do abetter job. I didn't play with the interior either no time sorry... but maybe adding some red or tan accents would work. Gold wheels like the countach would be pretty awesome also!

That combo would definitely work and look very elegant, I remember seeing a SV Murcielago sporting the same combo, or am I dreaming ?

Hey Fortis,

I want to suggest a similar color scheme to Murcielago SV China Edition (Grigio Telesto with orange accents and ofcourse black SV wheels with orange brake calipers.)

What do you think about it?

tTxcBQo.jpg

sByGdz3.jpg

V7sJwGq.jpg

Hey Fortis,

I want to suggest a similar color scheme to Murcielago SV China Edition (Grigio Telesto with orange accents and ofcourse black SV wheels with orange brake calipers.)

tTxcBQo.jpg

sByGdz3.jpg

V7sJwGq.jpg

That looks very good, thank you for posting and welcome to LP!

At this stage my top 3 choices are Black, Red and White for exterior, black/red interior combo is my favorite, waiting for purple sample but I don't think I will have the guts to do it, the request is with the factory, boring I know, sorry to disappoint! :)

At this stage my top 3 choices are Black, Red and White for exterior, black/red interior combo is my favorite, waiting for purple sample but I don't think I will have the guts to do it, the request is with the factory, boring I know, sorry to disappoint! :)

Does this mean the dealer was able to get your SV R allocation worked out?

That combo would definitely work and look very elegant, I remember seeing a SV Murcielago sporting the same combo, or am I dreaming ?

With a red black and CF interior it would look badass! Not sure about the M SV but googling for it and found this... wheels aren't exact but it's close.

post-11188-1441315416.jpg

Hey Fortis,

tTxcBQo.jpg

sByGdz3.jpg

V7sJwGq.jpg

That is nice. I posted a similar setup in a different thread. I like it with the small SV too.

Does this mean the dealer was able to get your SV R allocation worked out?

Unfortunately no news from Italy yet, checked with them this afternoon also, it's very frustrating because he told me he had the car and got me all excited about it.

If it's meant to be it will work out, I just have to be patient.

Fortis maybe this is the M Sv you're thinking of?

I don't think it was that one, I think it was matte black with gold SV sticker.

I don't think it was that one, I think it was matte black with gold SV sticker.

Ahem...perhaps you were thinking about this one? cough...cough :icon_mrgreen:

(not gold wheels though :( )

post_3591_1432229670_thumb.jpg

Congrats! I would go with red or white my self, I have grown out of black lambos (I like the lp640 in black) I think the A in black calms it down a lot.

The SV will look great in your beautiful house!!

Dealer just called Lamborghini Italy want my deposit, DL copy and signed contract :eusa_dance:
YAY!!!!

Congrats!! Very happy for you!! :icon_thumleft:

Way to go!

Just a suggestion

Bianco Canopus with Blu Sideris matte SV logo Blu Sideris interior. White / Purple safe and striking killed me to switch from that spec.

No matter what you can't go wrong - I tried they denied me more than a few times.