Narcos - Netflix Series

emanon

I watched seven episodes in a row last night :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Cartel Land documentary would be great to watch after this.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched seven episodes in a row last night :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Cartel Land documentary would be great to watch after this.

Yeah I got sucked in last night and watched 8.5 episodes...it's really good.

Allan recommended this the other day. Very good. Netflix going down a different route now, dropping major distributors in favor of unique content.

Yeah, as soon as he said it, I binge watched. It is historically inaccurate and names have been changed, but it is really, really good.

There propably will be season 2 but how short if it only goes to Pablo's death, but if it continues from this DEA guys viewpoint and cali cartel...then it could go on and on.

You might be right, I was expecting all the latest TV series but not many are on, most available movies are few years old.

What is VPNd and can I get it?

The Aust one is rubbish, the US one is significantly better. I use http://www.getflix.com.au

You might be right, I was expecting all the latest TV series but not many are on, most available movies are few years old.

Yeah, Netflix and Amazon Prime are rather limited in their movie choices unless you are willing to rent DVDs (Netflix) or pay a few dollars to rent movies or buy TV shows via streaming (Amazon). Their TV show choices are generally better than their movie choices in terms of offering shows that were on recently and in the past.

What is VPNd and can I get it?

I think he means he Virtual Private Networked.

Great series. Really enjoyed it. The acting is a dodgy in moments (DEA agent's wife in particular), and the actor who plays Escobar is native to Brazil and so he speaks Spanish without a Colombian accent-- which to a Colombian is odd... but otherwise, very entertaining.

Great series. Really enjoyed it. The acting is a dodgy in moments (DEA agent's wife in particular), and the actor who plays Escobar is native to Brazil and so he speaks Spanish without a Colombian accent-- which to a Colombian is odd... but otherwise, very entertaining.

If a Colombian (or other Hispanic) attempted to speak Portuguese like a Brazilian, the difference would be more pronounced.

The show was good but for someone worth billions and billions it seemed like there was only an inner circle of like 15 guys living in the middle of nowhere. Obviously there had to be a huge infrastructure that dealt with the cash and the product etc. Would be cool to see a bit about that in season 2. When they were arguing over 200k here or there or burying 3 mil it didn't really make sense because he was making that in 10 min. Must admit though the show had me rooting for Pablo even though he was a scumbag.

Definitely going to watch this.

Well worth your time. Like Juice it, I found myself going for Pablo. Something appealing about the way he was portrayed in the show.