The last piece of the puzzle

VCR

Thanks to all those who had kept the secret for such a long while. Took forever to sort everything out especially the electrical but well worth the wait. The bonus is that all the restoration/upgrade costs have been offset by the appreciating value of the car. I'll let the pics do the talking. Hope you like it.

So anyone knows a good deal on a Miura? :turboalex:

CT__1_.JPG

CT__2_.JPG

CT__3_.JPG

CT__4_.JPG

CT__5_.JPG

CT__6_.JPG

CT__7_.JPG

CT__8_.JPG

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats VCR!!!!! I'm so stoked for you. It might have taken a long time to make perfect but you have a brand new Countach to enjoy.

I have dibs on the Miura :)

Amazing! Congrats. A friend recently told me about a local Miura that has been locked away forever. It is in pieces and the owner has expressed interest in selling. I have the chassis number somewhere...

My God that thing is perfect. Wow, congrats! I love how LP gets quiet with purchases and then BAM!

The odometer looks like it says 12000kms but I suspect that the previous owner just jacked up the rear wheels and rowed through the gears while the car was parked in his clean room. That thing is immaculate! Congrats on a stunning car.

I was struggling so hard to keep this secret, I feel so relived it's out!

As I said this car is beyond ridiculous and the job you've done on it it's nothing short of outstanding!

If you look at the acronym OCD in the dictionary you should be seeing a photo of this car, I don't believe you've left anything untouched!

:turboalex: :turboalex: :turboalex: