Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

I am also struggling with trying to choose a colour. Can't do blu nethuns again although I'm tempted to. Oro Elios would love to do, however probably hurts the value. Then there's always the grigios, white, Rosso Bia....

can never ever go wrong with a green lambo imo.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can never ever go wrong with a green lambo imo.

I'm probably in the minority here... does anyone think that Lambos already are so over the top, there is no point to drive home the "obnoxious" factor with a Skittles colour? Does anyone think that with the crazy design language already, it's best to do a somewhat more subdued colour?

I'm probably in the minority here... does anyone think that Lambos already are so over the top, there is no point to drive home the "obnoxious" factor with a Skittles colour? Does anyone think that with the crazy design language already, it's best to do a somewhat more subdued colour?

Don’t be silly, skittles all the way!

:iamwithstupid:

It needs to be loud IMO but for such a special car not the average go to safe Lambo colors.

Having said that I am thinking white LOL

For something this special you almost need to dig into the historic colors from the miura and other early lambos and such. Wonder if they could do Blue Tahiti? OR if that would even look good.

I feel you got to go all out and get a crazy colour for the SVJ however that's easier said than done. That been said I can't wait to see the specs owners come up with.

OT.. what color blue is that on your perf?! looks sick!

I'm hoping they'll allow true ad personam with any color you want vs just colors that have already been done. If so I'm going to try and create my own.

I'm hoping they'll allow true ad personam with any color you want vs just colors that have already been done. If so I'm going to try and create my own.

They will I am pretty sure but creating your own can be even more daunting haha.

They will I am pretty sure but creating your own can be even more daunting haha.

You got that right. I just went through that process with the GT. Its worse than picking a name for your kid!!

You got that right. I just went through that process with the GT. Its worse than picking a name for your kid!!

Can’t wait to see your GT :headbang:

This is pretty interesting. Btw that Urus was not joking around either! Isn't the current lap record for SUV's 7:51?

This is pretty interesting. Btw that Urus was not joking around either! Isn't the current lap record for SUV's 7:51?

I will literally shit the bed if it beats the GT2RS. That would be so awesome !

I will literally shit the bed if it beats the GT2RS. That would be so awesome !

Your housekeeper has nothing to worry about. :icon_mrgreen:

I am not sure how much time the car looses with those just after the last corner. But I think they have a chance for sure! But the Urus did a 7:47 in the video. So that is the fastest time ever by an SUV. The double-record that I was talking about earlier seems to be closer than we think :)