Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn.

I once had figured out who the owner was...I can't think of it off the top of my head...

Long story short it was an English or French billionaire real estate developer and these are his older sons making these videos...he has all of the anniversary Ferraris..Enzo,F50,F40, 288GTO..he's got a 250 GTO, a 599 GTO and an Aperta...lots of other exotics...and the sons drive dirt bikes and four wheelers around on their elaborate country estate just fcuking stuff up,boating and having a blast. Living the dream!

Edit: This is the owner http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Hunt

This is the house on the property Hunt owns they are messing around on. Incredible:

IMG_0781.jpg

part 2

A $3 million limit would be enough to finance an annuity of $205,000 in retirement. The White House said in an April 5 statement that under current law “some wealthy individuals” can accumulate “substantially more than is needed to fund reasonable levels of retirement saving.”

Who the fcuk are you to determine how much I need for my retirement?!

Well, THEY said that's more than enough for a REASONABLE lifestyle. Don't you see you'll be funding their excessive lives and goodness? They need if more than you do. *rolls eyes*

Hell, someone has to take all the vacations at an average of one per month this year in the face of all the budget cuts. #PrezProblems

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/20...acation-a-month

Just remember, "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others."

We have a £1.5m cap here...

8 year old drives ferarri.

paper route or valet gig at the four seasons this kid has what it takes. atleast the seat won't be as far up as my girlfriend has it when i get the car back