Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been caught in a similar situation on a backpacking/canoe trip. We took cover under the canoes on shore and after the storm passed we saw 3 separate funnel clouds on the back of the system (quite awesome looking)

I've been caught in a similar situation on a backpacking/canoe trip. We took cover under the canoes on shore and after the storm passed we saw 3 separate funnel clouds on the back of the system (quite awesome looking)

Last year at Master's nationals in Bend, OR they had a hail storm hit them in the middle of it. Golf ball sized. Guys were running for the trees. Broke computers off bike, broke carbon fiber frames. It was unreal. My buddies that were in it came out with huge bruising on themselves. It was nasty.

Last year at Master's nationals in Bend, OR they had a hail storm hit them in the middle of it. Golf ball sized. Guys were running for the trees. Broke computers off bike, broke carbon fiber frames. It was unreal. My buddies that were in it came out with huge bruising on themselves. It was nasty.

Broken frames? Wow, I've seen carbon frames go through some shit, I can only imagine the impacts there.

I use to live in Colorado, they had baseball size hail all the time and even seen some softball size hail. At those sizes tree limbs break and major damage to homes let alone personal injuries.

"Look both ways before crossing", one of those rules that you only have to forget once for it to bite you in the ass. Lucky lady.

That could have been so much worse, especially if the driver tried to swerve into the photographers.

DARPA’s Extreme Accuracy Tasked Ordnance (EXACTO) program recently conducted the first successful live-fire tests demonstrating in-flight guidance of .50-caliber bullets. This video shows EXACTO rounds maneuvering in flight to hit targets that are offset from where the sniper rifle is aimed. EXACTO’s specially designed ammunition and real-time optical guidance system help track and direct projectiles to their targets by compensating for weather, wind, target movement and other factors that could impede successful hits.

The EXACTO program is developing new approaches and advanced capabilities to improve the range and accuracy of sniper systems beyond the current state of the art. For more information, please visit the program page.

damn that is impressive.

I just fell in love...

Wait..no thats an erection. I just fell in hot muscle chick infatuation

LOL

I am impressed by this, especially for a borderline dwarf. Her size is a great advantage too considering her light weight.

info: guy stole the wagon from a hotel he worked at..got fucked up on drugs and here we are. lady at the end: "thank god the bus caught him"

info: guy stole the wagon from a hotel he worked at..got fucked up on drugs and here we are. lady at the end: "thank god the bus caught him"

yobani v rot haha