Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

that thing has been up for sale so many times it's crazy. i saw it wayyyy back in the autotrader in Orange County maybe 18 years ago

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This, in ever way

"your child's first supercar

http://www.brooncars.com/

Realistically for $900-$1000, if it is anything even remotely close to what they claim, it is worth it. A power wheels runs anywhere from $150 - $500 and most of them are crap. I'd love to see one in person.

Yelling “Allahu Akbar!” Then That Jet Turns Around. (BOOM!)

Not sure if this belong in the LOL or Damn thread..but just watch it..lol

.905 CALIBER RIFLE IN ACTION

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4_pvUHjK05o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit: fcuk, why can't i ever get it to embed.......

.905 CALIBER RIFLE IN ACTION

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4_pvUHjK05o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit: fcuk, why can't i ever get it to embed.......

Dog rides bus to dog park....solo:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Seattle...b=video&c=y

Turns out the dog, Eclipse, doesn't always ride the bus alone. She visits the dog park a few times a week, sometimes with her owner.

The duo lives right near the bus stop at 3 Ave. W. and W. Mercer Street. Eclipse's solo rush hour ride happened one day when her owner took too long to finish a cigarette.

"We get separated. She gets on the bus without me, and I catch up with her at the dog park," said Jeff Young, who owns the dog. "It's not hard to get on. She gets on in front of her house and she gets off at the dog park, three or four stops later."

Young said the tradition has been going on for a while.

"She's been here the last two years, so she's been urbanized, totally. She's a bus-riding, sidewalk-walking dog," he said. "Probably once a week I get a phone call. 'Hi. I have your dog Eclipse here on 3rd and Bell,'" he recounted. "I have to tell them, 'no. She's fine.' She knows what she's doing."

I am surprised they didn't swerve.

They must not have been paying attention as there was enough time to do something as opposed to nothing at all.