Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy's channel

welp there goes a semi productive day, gotta watch everything

He does some awesome work, Ive been thinking about using one of those sinks in my bath reno i was looking at doing... now i just might have to!

being one to enjoy hobby downhill MTB riding, that just makes my jaw drop, that takes some serious brass balls.

No joke. That course was terrifying sitting in my office chair. Some SERIOUSLY dangerous elements there. Simply no room for error on that course. I can't believe they designed it around so many stumps and trees.

No joke. That course was terrifying sitting in my office chair. Some SERIOUSLY dangerous elements there. Simply no room for error on that course. I can't believe they designed it around so many stumps and trees.

He almost cased three of those gaps he was trying to clear. For one of the Atherton boys to have a hard time with the course, you know it is gnarly. Glad he made it unscathed. Amazing what you can do with a bike that has as much travel front and rear as a motocross bike.

Yeah he came up short on a couple of those big hits too. I'd be me and Uzzi could handle most of that course. :lol2: :lol2: :icon_mrgreen:

ha, I missed this earlier. yeah that course looked pretty fresh; could use a few seasons to break it in... sweet run tho. Brings back memories of the good ole days, sprinting a 40# squishmobile through the finish line when you're already fully gassed. Like in the video, nowadays I too would have probably bypassed those two huge gap jumps! getting old sucks. I'm no longer invincible!

ha, I missed this earlier. yeah that course looked pretty fresh; could use a few seasons to break it in... sweet run tho. Brings back memories of the good ole days, sprinting a 40# squishmobile through the finish line when you're already fully gassed. Like in the video, nowadays I too would have probably bypassed those two huge gap jumps! getting old sucks. I'm no longer invincible!

Come on, 3" tires on 24" wheels and a Monster-T is how you do it, just crash through everything and hold on. :icon_mrgreen:

Dan Hanebrink approves of this message. :lol2:

Mind blown.

522a7782afa96f43f30001e4.gif

I guess this is old news but I just heard about this today. Awesome.

It's a good thing I didn't know this was a thing years ago because I'd probably spend my time being distracted with my air compressor :lol2: