Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps he took the "jerk off motion" too seriously?

Not to mention, he almost lost his head in previous situations. Glad to see he calmed down....

Calmed down?

Looks to me like he got all fired up!!

Jetman was later asked what he was doing there, to which he responded "Communicating."

post-25074-1446819486_thumb.jpg

Keeping up international diplomacy...you know. The bird ma'am.

Great video.

Can't imagine how dangerous getting caught in an A380's jet wash would be though.......

I was thinking the same thing. There is a great video out there that goes through the behind the scenes and how they storyboarded it. Was very impressive!

Next time, hire Canadians to cut your tree.

http://www.chonday.com/Videos/trechquart2

You can start from 2:30

i think thats the personification of I would rather be lucky than good.

Pretty dang impressive non the less

Almost a damn, but close. Samsung pay. Unlike other forms of smartphone payment, Samsung pay allows me to use any of my cards at old card readers. I got locked in a lobby (not even a fire exit) while building maintenance tried to fix the stuck latch. While waiting there was a vending machine, and I walked up to it, and paid from the phone. It literally works anywhere they take a swipe. Considering my cards have so much mileage on them, you can't read the security codes anymore, this makes it simple.

Even though I am a techie, sometimes things are just that fun and 3 cokes and a few packets of gummy bears later, I am mildly amused.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn doesn't quite cover this one.

A young Bronx woman who was desperate to have a child on Friday slit the throat of a nine months’ pregnant woman, carved the live baby out of her belly and then maniacally proclaimed that she had just given birth, sources told The Post.

“It’s my baby!” Ashleigh Wade allegedly insisted to cops arriving at the blood-soaked scene, where the placenta and umbilical cord from the gutted woman laid on the floor.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/20/woman-kills-e...ut-of-her-body/

Damn doesn't quite cover this one.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/20/woman-kills-e...ut-of-her-body/

Stories like this always freaked me out, but now that my wife is pregnant, this has a entirely new level of impact on me. Thank god my wife carries, now I just need to work on her not blasting out the "I'm pregnant" posts all over Facebook.