So Swil

LPDADDY

Swill, Stevecerr, and I had a great time and some laughs as Steve mentioned.

Swil is a very nice guy, and Honestly-I don't want to participate in this very public tar and feathering of Swil.

I would however request he divulge information quickly and privately to moderators to clear his name.

That is what I would do at this point if I were in his shoes. No need to to keep this going any longer.

Agreed. This thread is getting less and less epic as more people post.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Swill, Stevecerr, and I had a great time and some laughs as Steve mentioned.

Swil is a very nice guy, and Honestly-I don't want to participate in this very public tar and feathering of Swil.

I would however request he divulge information quickly and privately to moderators to clear his name.

That is what I would do at this point if I were in his shoes. No need to to keep this going any longer.

The mods actually don't care :icon_thumleft:

Being vague is annoying at best and at this point whether he has one or not is irrelevant at least to me. What is relevant was how it was handled but then again everyone has their issues and so live and let live and honestly it's pretty doubtful the car exists.

The mods actually don't care :icon_thumleft:

Being vague is annoying at best and at this point whether he has one or not is irrelevant at least to me. What is relevant was how it was handled but then again everyone has their issues and so live and let live and honestly it's pretty doubtful the car exists.

Porter you misunderstood what I meant.

He said he doesn't want his private information all over the internet. My point is send the car number or name of the shop that is doing his mods or some sort of data to a mod of his choice for verification, and be done with it at this point. Then the mods can say if he is legit or not based on facts. 17 pages already of this crap.

i dont even care about the CGT anymore, i just want to hear the musical exhaust note :)

the sound that car makes stock is orgasmic!!!

• 2 weeks later...

You can maintain a false image until you trip over your own dick and somebody calls you on it. People who tell tales have a hard time remembering all of the lies, and one day they forget one and get called on it. I believe this might be the case.

looks like pic posted by Swil came from this Flickr account from someone named Porscheperfect...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34647727@N05/5533336952/

uploaded on Mar 16, 2011

how the fuuu did u find that stuff? :shock:

and how the fuuu did i not see this thread since i last posted in the first page? damnit!

after spending hours reading the whole thread...well..i would just say that i believe swil..then again..i always choose to believe everyone..until i get fooled.. :eusa_wall: ..

personally..i don't care if he did or did not buy a CGT...i love that car...good for him if he bought it..congrats..if not...oh well..hes not the first person to claim to own something they dont..so its no big deal...we're one big family aren't we :icon_mrgreen:

i however do agree with u guys that swil is being over protective..no idea why..but thats his own way of putting himself out on a forum he is on every day...

one last thing..if i ever buy a supercar..i'll be first to share it with you guys..not to brag..but sharing is caring.. :eusa_dance:

Did he leave the board? He had been around for years, no? That's a long time to keep up a false image. Oh well.

He is obviously full of shit. I asked him not to post anymore.

I know BMWRACER told Swil not to post but I imagine if he had the info he would anyway... Quick recap

Please note the bold text and dates.

'Swil' date='May 2 2011,02:17 AM

Oh yeah btw, not that I care if anyone knows (Im a private guy) but, since you asked... After an new exhaust, magnesium rims, ECU, racing clutch and new clear coat have been installed I will be taking delivery of my black Carrera GT at the end of the month to sit next to my CLS550.

looks like pic posted by Swil came from this Flickr account from someone named Porscheperfect...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34647727@N05/5533336952/

uploaded on Mar 16, 2011

Swil' date='Jun 2 2011, 07:48 PM'

Spotted...

TheCGT.JPG

Swil' date='Jun 2 2011, 08:19 PM'

Okay, you want me on the hood in a thong with a rose in my mouth too? :icon_mrgreen: lol

Pic is from being spotted out an about and was later sent to me.

I really didn't take any personal pics (cause I hadn't planned on posting any), so if I'm gonna get flamed so be it.

Ill show it off when I have it.
Hence the silence.

And Flux capacitor out of shot.

Special nod to daremo19 for finding the picture.

Exactly cap. The photo predates his supposed purchase by months yet he claimed it was taken while out being spotted.

Also :lol2: on the "magnesium rims" and "musical exhaust".

And for the record.. you can't be very private when you own a CGT.

This whole thread has been hilarious.

This whole thread was basically the result of Brian Wilson's business thread....

BTW, since the beginning Swil's screen name always conjured this image in my head:

post-1098-1308857825.png

aren't stock CGT rims made of magnesium?

Yes, the reason why they cannot be or should not be powdercoated...

That's a long time to keep up a false image. Oh well.

It's tough work to keep up a false image for so long, believe me.

Wait until all of you find out I'm not the broke cynical dude whose life and energy was drained out of him by 15 years of disappointing painful marriage like I pretend to be.

Wait until all of you find out I'm not the broke cynical dude whose life and energy was drained out of him by 15 years of disappointing painful marriage like I pretend to be.

I've heard rumors you are actually Lexington Steele.

:lol2:

Wait? You're a dude?