D.Wiggs LP2000-2 SV TT

Vahid

To quote the man here, on December 16 2011...

"This winter it is undergoing the most extensive, comprehensive, and advanced TT system ever put on any Lamborghini. Power numbers will be around 1300 RWHP on pump 93, 1800-ish on C116. Car will be done in about 3 months."

You be the judge.

Already been done... ACTUALLY done.. Not playtime oh let's benchmark the numbers it'll go to 10000 rpm and 330 mph done.

Also, has it been 8 weeks yet?

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We sure it's not KM/HR?

It looks like an OEM gauge to me.

Hilarious if indeed MPH.

Yeah, its OEM Euro speed. And the "10" on the Tach is covering where "SV" usually is.

0-30-60-90-120-150-180-210-240-270-300-330-360

Also, "TT" is covering where 330 should read.

Where is D.Wiggs? He always had a good sense of humor, he should be here.

I think David is smart enough to know that on a hostile forum that if he were make an appearance he would be dog piled on regardless of any good info he has to share and is wisely letting the dust settle,finishing the car and I bet we will hear from him when its running and he has some results to share.

I think David is smart enough to know that on a hostile forum that if he were make an appearance he would be dog piled on regardless of any good info he has to share and is wisely letting the dust settle,finishing the car and I bet we will hear from him when its running and he has some results to share.

Or he's still busy pushing the car home.

I think he should take it in his stride, in particular on this forum since he knows the members quite well, it's not like he didn't encounter controversy here before :lol2:

I know most people here love to have a bit of fun and most of it is harmless, we LOVE drama on LP, just look at the views and page numbers. :icon_mrgreen:

I personally have absolutely nothing against him, he seems like a very decent guy, hard-working, successful, loves his family, charitable etc.

At the end of the day whether I like or agree with what he's done or how he's done it, it is irrelevant, it's his money, his car, he's having a go and that gets a huge plus in my book :icon_thumleft:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...st&p=922425

QUOTE (Allan-Herbie @ Feb 7 2012, 11:28 PM) *

Well from what Ive heard they need the help so Im just volunteering!!!

I appreciate it. I'll need your help when it's done. 2 people pushing is better than 1!

--------------------

2010 Matte White LP670-2 SV (soon to be LP1670-2 SVTT)

2011 White LP570-4 Performante

2012 White Porsche Panamera Turbo

2011 White Land Rover LR4

2009 Black Harley Davidson Rocker C (completely custom)

2007 Black BMW M6

2006 Black Dodge Ram 3500 Mega cab 4x4 (1200HP)

2012 Black SportChassis P4XL

201X Matte White Aventador Roadster (on order)

D.Wiggs' Garage

Intercooled!

564665_417033668361270_1826742437_n.jpg

This picture makes me even more confused. If the exhaust dumps out the two cookie cutters then wtf is the original exhaust tip doing on the bumper right behind where it looks like the intercooler goes? Wtf!?

26884660.jpg

I think he should take it in his stride, in particular on this forum since he knows the members quite well, it's not like he didn't encounter controversy here before :lol2:

I know most people here love to have a bit of fun and most of it is harmless, we LOVE drama on LP, just look at the views and page numbers. :icon_mrgreen:

I personally have absolutely nothing against him, he seems like a very decent guy, hard-working, successful, loves his family, charitable etc.

At the end of the day whether I like or agree with what he's done or how he's done it, it is irrelevant, it's his money, his car, he's having a go and that gets a huge plus in my book :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

I personally hope he meets his goals. I have to say he is ambitious but that is something we need. Kudos David.

PS - Speedo is 330 MPH, not KMH.

Best

This picture makes me even more confused. If the exhaust dumps out the two cookie cutters then wtf is the original exhaust tip doing on the bumper? Wtf!?

I saw that in the original pictures and though maybe the wastegates are dumping out the stock exhaust, but it looks like intercooler would block the path.

Is this the troll job of the century? Does dwiggs have so much money he is willing to trash his SV to play a joke on the car world?

This cat is horrible at speaking.

r&D and research?

We have custom made everything about this car.......adv wheels are the second component that's custom you list?

If this is not a joke, my prediction this dude will be chilling with swil soon