• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That car is fcuking BRILLIANT!

:iamwithstupid:

Only thing that sucks was the color combo for the press release. Baby Blue and light tan? WTF!

Will be seeing it live in a couple of hours, hopefully the one they have is a better color.

Looks great! At least it doesn't look like a bad toupee when the top is on. The top looks like it is easier to remove/replace than having to get a masters degree in engineering like the previous one.

Will be seeing it live in a couple of hours, hopefully the one they have is a better color.

I'm assuming the demo ones are going to be white, or a combo of white and orange.

DAMN :monkeyleft: !!! That car is INSANE. Now that's what I'm talking about. Love how extreme and aggressive it looks. Compared to the clean designs of modern supercars of today, it reminds me of those Lambo heritage years where no other car came close in the looks department. I'm interested to see how the top stows away. I see they are also paying homage to ROBOCOP with that press car :lol2:

looks good! so the top works like the CGT?

ill see the car tonight in miami!

Better than CGT, top fits in the front according to article...

there may be new cars out which are faster, lighter or have more modern technology and features but there isnt a car out that even comes close to the aventador roadster in terms of looks and curb appeal. the more i look at it, the more i notice little tiny details which makes it truly amazing.

Hovik, that's how the CGT works too. Two carbon pieces that fit in the front. Just hope that the Aventador has more storage up there when the roof is off since there's none in the CGT.

Completely awesome car, though. Even cooler than the coupe. Love the engine cover to bits.

I would like one in Aventador J red, please!

Hovik, that's how the CGT works too. Two carbon pieces that fit in the front. Just hope that the Aventador has more storage up there when the roof is off since there's none in the CGT.

Completely awesome car, though. Even cooler than the coupe. Love the engine cover to bits.

I would like one in Aventador J red, please!

My bad, for some reason I remembered the CGT top not fitting in the trunk. Should have googled it... :eusa_wall:

Will be seeing it in 45 minutes. Since they released all those pix, I am hoping they allow us to take our own pictures.

Love it! VI + white interior, let's see it.

:eusa_naughty:

Balloon White with White/Black interior or Monterey Blue with Black interior/Blue stitching