We had our first child last night

pockmark

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats again. Raginbull has it right. It's the most incredible experience in life.

:iamwithstupid:

Also remember kids join your life and you have to make sure they adapt don't bend over like Kisco does and you will be perfectly ok :icon_mrgreen:

Great pic! Congratulations to you and your wife!

Congratulations P.Mike! I wish the best for you and your family. Definitely a time to celebrate-- it's such a blessing to have such a beautiful and healthy newborn. Strap on your seat belt and enjoy the ride :D .

Congratulations! If friends ask if they can buy you a gift, I highly suggest just asking for nappies and baby formula! We did that for the 1st year birthday of our son, we got a heap of nappies and we are about to finish them only a year later.

Thanks all! Man they weren't kidding about this being exhausting were they! Day 2 into this, and luckily my mother in law wanted to sleep at th who spiral with my wife, so I went home to sleep, and drove back. It has been NON Stop! Feed eat sleep cry feed eat sleep cry.....

Thanks all! Man they weren't kidding about this being exhausting were they! Day 2 into this, and luckily my mother in law wanted to sleep at th who spiral with my wife, so I went home to sleep, and drove back. It has been NON Stop! Feed eat sleep cry feed eat sleep cry.....

Please refer to my post 10 quote. ;)

Everyone always tells you how wonderful the experience is to have a baby, but they forget to tell you that you will be a walking zombie as well (along with some other things that they don't mention).

It is NOT easy by any means, and I will tell you right now it'll get worse before it gets better, but when it does get better your face is going to ache from a perma-grin. :)

Baby has a little bit of jaundice but was because she had only pooped once. She went 3 times this morning only on day 2, so that should be going away now. Never knew I would be so happy changing diapers!! Lol

She was also being difficult with feeding, but now she's getting used to it.