Paul Walker Reported Dead in Car Crash

Gilligan740

Anyone else think the car in that picture is a LP 560 Gallardo? :eusa_think:

Pretty sure it's all made up. The writer of the article is the co-author of Modernwomansdigest. The whole suicide thing and this seem like trolling the world for the sake of their own entertainment. I can only hope it really occurred and that her insurance drops her useless ass.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else think the car in that picture is a LP 560 Gallardo? :eusa_think:

Pretty sure it is, the busted windshield in the picture anyway.

Pretty sure it's all made up. The writer of the article is the co-author of Modernwomansdigest. The whole suicide thing and this seem like trolling the world for the sake of their own entertainment. I can only hope it really occurred and that her insurance drops her useless ass.

Yeah i was smelling fake when they posted the pic and it's a Gallardo.

No self-loathing, self-righteous bitch would buy one.

Those two idiots taking the footage could have at least ran to the car to see if anyone was trying to get out.

Yeah, maybe it was too hot, maybe not.

They never tried.

#manfail

Yeah i was smelling fake when they posted the pic and it's a Gallardo.

No self-loathing, self-righteous bitch would buy one.

It's 100% fake. I promise that idiot holier than thou self absorbed NYC bitch is bothered by this even one iota. I know the type. I hope that karma gets her.

Here is where the picture came from. The entire world is an awefully big bear to poke. It will bite back eventually. Surprised the naked man story didn't get posted. That was last week.

:crybaby2:

Is this the video people are talking about? 20-30 seconds in it, it appears someone is trying to get out, but that could just be an illusion. I don't know how much trust I'd put into TMZ, though. I'd mute the volume if you decide to play the video.

This is also a very eerie image. Look at the shadowy "figure" above the front windshield.

article-2516303-19BFEBE500000578-432_964

Just flames, plastics and chemicals burning bringing elements of black and white into the orange flames and wisping away.

just reported he was killed right after impact and that it was def not him moving trying to get out

http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/05/paul-walker-...mage-not-human/

I'm glad the investigators have dispatched that speculation with their evidence.

Something on my mind...

I've been having trouble getting past this and I don't really know what it is specifically. I guess it's a mix of the positive stories about him, his charitable nature, those who knew him say he was a down to earth person, and the fact he was a true car guy, I love the CGT, Lambos, etc.

Kind of weird as it's someone I obviously didn't know. Its more of a "that sucks so bad" feeling. Didn't expect it to hang around so long. Anybody understand that?

I'm glad the investigators have dispatched that speculation with their evidence.

Something on my mind...

I've been having trouble getting past this and I don't really know what it is specifically. I guess it's a mix of the positive stories about him, his charitable nature, those who knew him say he was a down to earth person, and the fact he was a true car guy, I love the CGT, Lambos, etc.

Kind of weird as it's someone I obviously didn't know. Its more of a "that sucks so bad" feeling. Didn't expect it to hang around so long. Anybody understand that?

I feel 100% the same way. I don't understand why this has effected me like this, but I think you nailed it.

Something on my mind...

Same here!

It's just empathy, and generally is a good thing. I'm normally (and I think most of us *here* are) pretty desensitized to death regardless of circumstance. Could be because a lot of what we see is senseless violence is shithole countries, or people doing things that probably should get them killed.

But in this case it's a tragic loss of an all around good guy, who just gave up his Saturday morning to do something completely selfless to help people he will never meet. And from the sound of things this was the regularly scheduled programming in his world.

Celebrity or not a good guy was killed far before his time and it sucks. I'm sure it happens everyday, it's just not someone we recognize, doing something that very well could have ended being any one of us not coming home that particular Saturday.

Something on my mind...

I feel 100% the same way. I don't understand why this has effected me like this, but I think you nailed it.

Same here!

Post #131. It's an aberration for me, really! I typically say no more than "too bad" and forget about it, then click on another forum subject, but not this time.

I grew up watching his movies as a kid..When i woke up one morning and heard about the news..all i felt was goosebumps and was hoping it wasn't true..it felt like someone related to me has passed away..

I feel the same…it’s already been almost a week since I heard the sad news and I still can’t stop thinking about it. Like a lot of you mentioned, I normally feel sad, but the news passes. Not this time.

I think it’s the combo of seeing him star in a movie that actually had to do with the car scene (more or less the first of its kind), and the fact that we’ve been seeing him show up in those films since 2001.

That then you add the combo of all these stories coming out about what a great guy he was…I mean, the fact that he’s a pretty well know actor and he hangs out with normal car scene people is pretty awesome as-is. Then you add the fact that he has done so much for charity (and quietly at that) really drives it home. I don’t think I have read anyone say anything bad about his character. Everyone loved him and it speaks volumes.

I lost my older brother, in a car accident involving a Lorry/truck many years ago, he was only 19 and a huge car enthusiast like myself. He also was a passenger in our best friends car, to which he also lost his life.

It's something you never forget, and no matter how many people say it gets better with time, it really never does, the true answer is, "You learn to live with it, if possible"

This particular accident involving Paul and Roger, has hit home for me in a few ways, and although I've never met the guys, I still get that feeling of shock, and the great stories about Paul involving his charity and his generous nature, really is inspiring.

Myself and a friend run the N.I Pistonheads club here in Ireland, and in due course, I plan to put together a charity event/meet/cars and coffee get together, in aid of "Reach Out World Wide" with all donations going to Paul's charity.

I think that it keeps resonating with me is that it could have been just about any of us. Looking at the map, it sure looks like a place I would have given it a go thinking it was reasonably safe with the minimal traffic.

I also think about how with even the slightest difference, they could have skidded into the parking lot almost unharmed.

this whole thing makes me sick, I don't know why but it really hits home.

I agree... Usually I don't think too much into these kinds of things when I hear about them, but this one has bothered me.... Not sure why.