Cars I should have never sold

christiann

Only one car-selling regret. Still searching for the replacement...

post-9581-1388274794_thumb.jpg

What made it so special?

Surprised at the number of Viper fans we have on the board!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really regret any yet, but I have a feeling selling my 99 Bianca White/snowcorn roadster will be on my list one day.

I regretted selling my '99 Viper ACR immediately after trading it in for the Murci (could have kept it but decided on one car). A few weeks ago I picked up another GTS, this time with BOOST. :D

old:

869923867_s9QPG-L.jpg

new:

4264DC0D-ABB0-4BCF-8A78-CD97B5F24884_zps

Besides the ACR, I haven't regretted selling any of my other vehicles.

What made it so special?

erm..because its one of the best looking car ever made?? :shock: Love the roadster!

and yes im surprised so many Vipers lol

Black interior with yellow inserts

post-22919-1388309250_thumb.jpg

Is a Diablo still at all comfortable for you with your back or no plans to get another? I like that interior

I regretted selling my '99 Viper ACR immediately after trading it in for the Murci (could have kept it but decided on one car). A few weeks ago I picked up another GTS, this time with BOOST. :D

Besides the ACR, I haven't regretted selling any of my other vehicles.

What's the details on the new one? I'm seriously considering doing the same. Either that or a diesel truck again.

and yes im surprised so many Vipers lol

Why? It's one of the best looking, most raw cars built in recent times. Add to that they aren't that expensive, super reliable, and probably the easiest car on the planet to make 1000+ rwhp with.

What isn't to love? Just ignore the interior and all is well.

I'm a big viper fan. Just ignore Allan on this one. :icon_thumleft:

I dont really regret any yet, but I have a feeling selling my 99 Bianca White/snowcorn roadster will be on my list one day.

looks like a nice car in nice colors! any pics of it?

Why? It's one of the best looking, most raw cars built in recent times. Add to that they aren't that expensive, super reliable, and probably the easiest car on the planet to make 1000+ rwhp with.

Not a Viper fan myself but above is a true statement. Good car to buy and drive to hell.

Nothing wrong with a Viper.. I like them, just everytime Ive gone to buy one something happens to turn me off.. I wouldnt mind having a good one!

I have FOUR in stock currently, various years, colors and options...someone want one back..lets deal!!

www.catsexotics.com

I have FOUR in stock currently, various years, colors and options...someone want one back..lets deal!!

www.catsexotics.com

Roy, I sent an e-mail last week but did not receive a reply. Do you take trade ins on american vehicles that were imported into Canada and retitled

Well nothing wrong with it..just that Vipers are not road legal here in Singapore where I live..So I don't hear much about Vipers..and never expected so many members here to say they regret selling their Vipers..

Just random, are Vipers like a more Torque-ed up versions of Corvettes? are they similar in anyway?