Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people

Steve K

Yeah, this is BS. They still don't have a single piece of identifiable wreckage IN HAND. They've seen something in the area they think something might have happened in... maybe. Great info to be making a decision on. I think they're just fkn embarrassed and want the whole thing to go away. :iamwithstupid:

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word on the street is that the pilots hijacked the plane requesting for release of political figures in Malaysia. Malaysia government stalled the hijackers and that is why the plane went out of fuel. Big cover up by Malaysia. US found out about the cover up and is keeping it hush to get political gains from Malaysia.

So all this searching and risking more lives by flying into the middle of nowhere was all just for show? That's crazy and makes no sense (pretty much like every story about this disappearance)

Word on the street is that the pilots hijacked the plane requesting for release of political figures in Malaysia. Malaysia government stalled the hijackers and that is why the plane went out of fuel. Big cover up by Malaysia. US found out about the cover up and is keeping it hush to get political gains from Malaysia.

Possible but unlikely. Surely the pilots would have landed somewhere if they realized they were running out of fuel. I think a more plausible theory is that there was something on board the plane in the cargo ( hence reluctance of Malaysia to release manifest) that was on its way to China and someone didn't want it getting there (US ?). So the plane was hijacked (remotely) , diverted to Indian ocean after killing everyone on board via decompression taking it to 45,000 ft and subsequently dropping under 10,000 ft to avoid radars. Plane was flown 7 hrs till fuel ran out so black box will irrelevant since it only records last 2 hrs and everyone incl pilots were dead. The party that was responsible for remote hijacking probably extracted the suspicious cargo probably by landing it somewhere (diego garcia ?) before sending plane back towards the southern Indian ocean. Hence the plane was missing for almost 2 weeks.

Bjf9e5XCMAA-rQj.jpg

That text is about as insensitive as you can get.

It could be worse... The first draft was:

"Its been two weeks... Get over it already... Shit happens... In the case of your loved ones, fish shit to be precise."

Possible but unlikely. Surely the pilots would have landed somewhere if they realized they were running out of fuel. I think a more plausible theory is that there was something on board the plane in the cargo ( hence reluctance of Malaysia to release manifest) that was on its way to China and someone didn't want it getting there (US ?). So the plane was hijacked (remotely) , diverted to Indian ocean after killing everyone on board via decompression taking it to 45,000 ft and subsequently dropping under 10,000 ft to avoid radars. Plane was flown 7 hrs till fuel ran out so black box will irrelevant since it only records last 2 hrs and everyone incl pilots were dead. The party that was responsible for remote hijacking probably extracted the suspicious cargo probably by landing it somewhere (diego garcia ?) before sending plane back towards the southern Indian ocean. Hence the plane was missing for almost 2 weeks.

You think that is more plausible?!!?!

REALLY_SNL_AIGflv.jpg

What the fcuking fcuk did I just read? I mean I read it eight times.

Please tell me that this is a joke? It is a joke right? You are not that much of a space cadet are you?

I mean even if we were to take three different nut houses, piss about with the dosages and supplied all the inmates with Red Bull prior to inviting them to a brain storming session the outcome that they would create would not even scratch the surface of how batshit ear biting pant shitting double blinking fuckwadery. Crackers.

Did you use to lick moped batteries when you were younger?

Please tell me that this is a joke? It is a joke right? You are not that much of a space cadet are you?

I mean even if we were to take three different nut houses, piss about with the dosages and supplied all the inmates with Red Bull prior to inviting them to a brain storming session the outcome that they would create would not even scratch the surface of how batshit ear biting pant shitting double blinking fuckwadery. Crackers.

I would like to nominate this as "Best Post" of this entire train wreck of a thread.

Cheers Cap'n :icon_pidu:

:lol2: :lol2:

:shock: :lol2: that was great!! :icon_pray:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I just forwarded this to a few friends. Thank you :lol2:

Just saw something about how they concluded it crash, was actually scientific based upon other planes ping satellites and where they estimated their location to be and the amount of fuel.

I'm standing by my theory. Rookie unaffiliated hi-jacker.

My moped won't start. I checked the starter, the ignition, fuel, neutral safety switch. Battery? Anyone know where I can get fresh moped battery? You know, the special kind. Strawberry flavored.