Decided to double down for Xmas

Leadfoot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that is a heck of a garage right there. Excellent taste in cars! CGT still takes the cake for me but the STS is the best of the G line and the new Plastic mess-06 is ridiculous in it's own right....easily the best car under 100k right now.

:headbang:

Again--I'm humbled by all the kind words. LP is the best forum on the Internet bar none--it's the only place I post any of this stuff. Thanks again to all and I hope everyone has an amazing holiday!!

that is freaking awesome...

That color combo STS is my favorite

and then add on a Guards red Carrera GT, Great collection man

The car is from Lambo North Scottsdale--and that's where I bought my first Lambo: the white '08 Superleggera. I made them an offer they could "easily" refuse over 3 months ago--they finally came close to it last week so we worked out a deal! My salesman there, Burkhard Klosener is awesome to deal with. I'm super pumped--the STS was on my Lambo bucket list. The only one left is a Diablo SV or 6.0.....

Behind every great car collection, is a great story about their owner and the cars themselves.

Some of my favorite conversations have been with car enthusiasts and learning about them. I've lost count how many times I've listened to other car guy stories and they never get old. I know it's not realistic for everyone to share their personal story about themselves but I for one would love to hear the stories you have to tell about the cars in your collection!

Amazing, amazing, and amazing collection!! Congrats.

I have a hard time deciding sometimes what to drive on a nice day to the store, I can only imagine you have a harder time than me, lol.

The car is from Lambo North Scottsdale--and that's where I bought my first Lambo: the white '08 Superleggera. I made them an offer they could "easily" refuse over 3 months ago--they finally came close to it last week so we worked out a deal! My salesman there, Burhard Klosener is awesome to deal with. I'm super pumped--the STS was on my Lambo bucket list. The only one left is a Diablo SV or 6.0.....

Great additions to an already epic garage.

Just in case you haven't seen Megachad's for sale post, his VI Diablo 6.0 is for sale. Why stop with two awesome pickups in a week?

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=74500

Again--I'm humbled by all the kind words. LP is the best forum on the Internet bar none--it's the only place I post any of this stuff. Thanks again to all and I hope everyone has an amazing holiday!!

Come pick me up for a ride in Santa's sleigh (that Red CGT) and I guarantee I have an amazing holiday! ;)

Lucky, lucky man. Good for you!

That STS was at Scottsdale Bentley/Rolls/Lambo (Penske), right? I didn't see the car there or online, just recognize the surroundings quite well !

EDIT: Just read the rest of the comments, I see I was right. Burkhard is a great guy indeed!

I really like the two cars you picked up!

But to be honest, I was reading your sig, and after I saw "Carrera GT" and "Ford GT", I kinda stopped reading...make me an "overnight millionaire" that has to spend money on a few cars, and these two are at the top of the list before anything else. Combining them with the Lambos you picked up and the blue-collar-bad-ass-ness of the V-ette makes it a very well rounded list...enjoy in good health and happy holidays!

Please allow me to make it very clear that I would like to own that STS when you no longer require its services. Congrats!