Liberty Walk Huracan

Destructo

Now, I know we've seen the images around, but after review of the images, is what LB done how the Huracan should have been from the factory?

Only reason I ask, is as OEM it's rather uninspiring and demure, and frankly a let down. So, will it be up to the tuners to make it more aggressive and give it the aggressive "Lamborghini Edge" it so desperately needs?

Liberty-walk-huracan.jpg

Liberty-Walk-Lamborghini-Huracan-P-00.jp

liberty-walk-lamborghini-huracan-gets-re

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think theyre too conservative too, BUT, they're in the business of selling cars and as they're selling more cars they must be doing something right.

I think theyre too conservative too, BUT, they're in the business of selling cars and as they're selling more cars they must be doing something right.

Correct; water-down and dilute a product, cast a wider net and catch more fish. Quantity over quality.

The purists still have the Pagani's and Koenigsegg's to produce hope and dreams.

Now, I know we've seen the images around, but after review of the images, is what LB done how the Huracan should have been from the factory?

Only reason I ask, is as OEM it's rather uninspiring and demure, and frankly a let down. So, will it be up to the tuners to make it more aggressive and give it the aggressive "Lamborghini Edge" it so desperately needs?

Liberty-walk-huracan.jpg

Liberty-Walk-Lamborghini-Huracan-P-00.jp

liberty-walk-lamborghini-huracan-gets-re

You know, you bash Lambo's way too much considering you're a moderator on a Lambo forum. When did they piss in your cornflakes. No doubt this looks good, but it would be a commercial failure . The new Lambos might not be as radical as the older cars but again, they don't deserve your constant criticism . The car market is way different than what it was 20 years ago and if Lambo is to survive, it has to have broader appeal. Just look at BMW, they used to make cars for the enthusiasts .The Huracan, while conservative, is a very good looking car and very well built. The Aventador is the best bang for the buck in it's price segment.

This looks like crap!

Have you seen a Liberty Walk Lamborghini in real life before? Looks like a 4-year-old trying to attach colour cardboard onto a toy car for the very first time in arts class.

You know, you bash Lambo's way too much considering you're a moderator on a Lambo forum. When did they piss in your cornflakes. No doubt this looks good, but it would be a commercial failure . The new Lambos might not be as radical as the older cars but again, they don't deserve your constant criticism .

I wanted to mention this very thing a couple of weeks ago but felt best to keep my mouth shut. Glad you said it.

You know, you bash Lambo's way too much considering you're a moderator on a Lambo forum. When did they piss in your cornflakes. No doubt this looks good, but it would be a commercial failure . The new Lambos might not be as radical as the older cars but again, they don't deserve your constant criticism . The car market is way different than what it was 20 years ago and if Lambo is to survive, it has to have broader appeal. Just look at BMW, they used to make cars for the enthusiasts .The Huracan, while conservative, is a very good looking car and very well built. The Aventador is the best bang for the buck in it's price segment.

It's only the new car I don't care for, I do like the Aventador, and think it's a great flagship. But by and large, I am just disappointed they are not bringing the "A Game" in my opinion.

Besides, someone has to be the negative voice here ;)

I wanted to mention this very thing a couple of weeks ago but felt best to keep my mouth shut. Glad you said it.

Feel free to mention it, you should never feel compelled to "keep your mouth shut", and never be afraid to ask questions or wonder why.

Can the Huracan be made to look better ? Of course it can. The AVentador is gorgeous but the 50th looks way better. But if you ever see any Liberty car in person you will laugh. I rather stick my dick in an electric plug than to own any LW car.

I do like the liberty walk stuff BUT just to look at. Not sure they are very practical to drive. Also think the Huracan looks great. IMO, every manufacturer does this. Lambo would never sell enough cars to be profitable if they looked like this.

I rather stick my dick in an electric plug than to own any LW car.

Hot damn son.

:zthread needs pics:

The Huracan had to happen. Its a great car for the segment, cements Lamborghini's ability to produce a car in the Turbo S, 458, 650 game. As we discussed in the not driving more thread... the V12's are an occasion but not suited to daily driving. The Huracan on the other hand still looks like no other car, has a beautiful Italian leather interior and is a blast that can be enjoyed WAY more frequently then the big cars. Plus all the money brought in by them and the Gallardos keeps the R&D accounts full. There are people that can afford a Huracan but not an Aventador, so its a great entry into the brand. The beauty is, you really could enjoy both. In a perfect world I'd have a Huracan as a DD and an Avent Roadster for weekend rips. We all get nostalgic, and say real men drove the Countach, but the reality is they drove that because that was what they had at the time. If you had to drive a Countach from Beverly Hills to Onatrio in rush hour once I think you would kill yourself.

Can the Huracan be made to look better ? Of course it can. The AVentador is gorgeous but the 50th looks way better. But if you ever see any Liberty car in person you will laugh. I rather stick my dick in an electric plug than to own any LW car.

Holy shit. I don't know of any car I hate that much!

i can't stand these LBW cars. I never understood the fascination with these. In my personal opinion they look horrible and they completely take great cars and make them look like little rice rocket shopping cart POSs.