New Murcielago Owner!

kpflynn

Just wanted to introduce myself. I just purchase the 2003 6-speed Blu Hera car from Roy and am loving it! So happy to have finally achieved my Lamborghini dream.

Here's a picture of my very enthusiastic wife and I on the way home.

murci_drive.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats!

6-speed manual and, most importantly, approved by the wife (with enthusiasm as you say)! :icon_super:

6-speed was an absolute must. I've had a GT-R the past 2 years and was slowly losing my mind!

Congrats! You buy a 6 speed 03 Blue Hera and Charlie puts his identical car up for sale the same day. He must have sensed a hole in the market. :lol2:

That's awesome. Roy being 15 minutes from me definitely helped though.

Congrats!!! I have been keeping an eye on that car as well. Beautiful color combo and a 6-speed to boot! Couldnt belive it didnt sell sooner. Enjoy, looks like an awesome car! :icon_thumleft:

Congrats on the Murci!

Having an enthusiastic wife is a definite plus. In the time I've owned mine, my wife never even sat in the car. Not even once. She could not possibly care less that we have a Murcielago in the garage. It puts a damper on the ownership experience.

Badass man! Welcome to the dark side and pretty cool you have Roy's shop so close to you!