New Addition

07pearl

Few weeks ago I picked up my 3rd lambo, an Lp640 roadster. It's a twin to my 07 gallardo. Both balloon white, both black leather with white stitching and full carbon fiber packages.

Really enjoying the roadster on the nice days. Love finally having lambo doors. ... and man is this car raw. Probably the last of the true exotic feeling cars. Gotta love the car for what it is.

Anyways thought I would share a few pics.

20150621_223047.jpg

20150621_223013.jpg

20150625_223707.jpg

20150620_130647.jpg

Nice job man.. Its Matt I was actually going to purchase your G off you but you had another deposit first.. I would love to see this bad boy in action. Let me know when your out and maybe we can meet up for a cruise (or some pulls against the CL65 cuz the G wouldn't stand a chance haha)..

I also see you went for the Lambo before the grass :P

Thanks everyone . Matt just txt me.

And that's funny. It's actually a brand new build, just finished the house 2 months ago. 5100sq foot walkout. Landscaping is going to be a big project, no grass till next year. Will start the hardscape soon tho

Congratulations!

Great combo. Having the LP640 as a roadster and Gallardo as a coupe really does allow you to have a reasonable/functional and far from reasonable Lambo.