115/350

Plastique999

Congrats on the SV Plastique! That car is definitely on my bucket list! Is this by chance the car that Roy used to have 2 years ago? I saw one just like it there in person and photos just don't do it justice! Definitely a beautiful car. Can't wait to read more about your experiences with it. Enjoy in good health!

Congrats on the SV Plastique! That car is definitely on my bucket list! Is this by chance the car that Roy used to have 2 years ago? I saw one just like it there in person and photos just don't do it justice! Definitely a beautiful car. Can't wait to read more about your experiences with it. Enjoy in good health!

Yes, it is. Great car. I provided him with all the history, as well as the window sticker I had when the car was in my possession, I am glad he got what he wanted.

Beautiful car. I saw it a few months back on a business trip to Miami. They gave a ride to a terminally ill boy with it. Good people down there. Enjoy the car in good health!

Yes, it is. Great car. I provided him with all the history, as well as the window sticker I had when the car was in my possession, I am glad he got what he wanted.

This is the one that was owned by the guy who defrauded a bunch of people and stole a lot of money and got fake loans and stuff right?

This is the one that was owned by the guy who defrauded a bunch of people and stole a lot of money and got fake loans and stuff right?

No, not this one. This one came from a Family collection out of Utah to me. I then sold it to a Doctor in Texas. He in turn traded it to Bret in Miami for a 13 Aventador...of course that was a BAD move, since the SV held its value as well as going up, and the Aventador has just kept going down. His 13 Aventador is worth way less then the SV currently...AND not no where near as fun to drive...

Would love to hear a sidebar conversation about that one. I hadn't heard about it.