Where Did Everyone Go??

Flash Gordon

On 3/29/2022 at 9:50 AM, Kevin2772 said:

While i agree with some of what you said, and maybe its just because i was an active poster without a lambo, but the non lambo owners I never saw as the problem around here.   TBH it was usually the guys with the biggest garages and some of the biggest ego's.   Most of the big fights were dick measuring contests between who had what and when.   Maybe im wrong, who knows, but right about now this forum could use those 30 posts a day popularity contests just to get some of the threads moving and worth reading.   None of my other forums had this decline.  Even Ferrari Chat is still VERY active from the few times I check it a month.   Its just here.   And the true decline started when people like Kris Singh ran off (and took a few members with him).    Not that Kris leaving was any fault but his own, but that was when the decline really started as it seemed to me he couldnt take the heat that was a pretty common thing around here and something that made this forum great once.   

My apology's Kevin. I would have never known you did not own one because your input was great. I was mainly referring to troll types that really just wanted to be tough guys behind a user name with no real input. They had no interest in helping the site and improving it. You are just the opposite.  Always enjoyed your posts.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/6/2022 at 11:20 AM, THIRDGEN said:

My apology's Kevin. I would have never known you did not own one because your input was great. I was mainly referring to troll types that really just wanted to be tough guys behind a user name with no real input. They had no interest in helping the site and improving it. You are just the opposite.  Always enjoyed your posts.

No offense taken whatsoever.   Its how i survived on this forum for so long.  lol  

• 2 weeks later...