LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

You have any renderings yet?

btw, when you start getting into water control/drainage around the property shoot me a PM... it's what I do (material mfg) We'll get you hooked up with the good stuff.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exterior renderings? No not yet just those drawings. The drawings they made I actually asked them if they were joking. This one I'm not sure if its looking a little plain. Ill use limestone on the exterior though.

Will shoot you a pm for the water/drainage.

The house already has trusses in I've stopped construction to change it around. Actually portions that are complete will have to be redone and a structural beam moved.

I went to china and made some contacts I'm curious if anyone here has imported stone, windows, doors etc all direct from China?

• 2 weeks later...

I could have sworn I wrote a reply to these. :eusa_think:

:icon_eek: That house is going to be epic! Good luck and I can't wait to see it complete. Do you have an estimated time for completion?

Thanks! I'm thinking approximately 1 year from now if no other hold backs. Have had quite a few problems with this project when it came to excavation and changes in plan.

Why in the flying fcuk have you not told me I have a sidekick on the board srtricky!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!? We should team up, and be the heroes people deserve!!

We need a Batmanemoticon, some do it!

LOL I knew I wouldn't be the only one with a batman obsession :icon_thumleft:

Oh wow, that house is absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see the full finished product! Enjoy it man, looks fcuking awesome!

Thanks!!

A couple of questions and since you are open to criticism I might provide a little.

1. What kind of automation system are you going with? Crestron, Control4, other?

2. For a 4 floor house it seems like 14,500 sq feet is kind of a small footprint, I would think you would be somewhere around the 20-22 range.

3. Spend the money on a commercial elevator, most home elevators are annoyingly slow.

4. Might want to look at a bigger garage or a detached garage. 6 seems kind of small.

Other than that place looks to be pretty amazing. Good Luck and have fun with the build process.

1. I was thinking about going with Crestron. Your thoughts?

2. The lot isn't big enough to build anything bigger then I have it currently. I have maxed out the sq footage allowed on the lot.

3. Noted about commercial elevator. Quite a few of the home elevators I have seen just look UGLY!

4. 6 car garage is more than big enough for me for sure. I only have 3 cars :eusa_wall: Would have 2 if the ML63 didn't have a seized engine and sit in the garage with only 5k miles on it. (5.5L biturbo is 90k replacement from Benz) Court date coming up shortly after almost 1 year.

Holy Jesus. What year is the ML63?

:iamwithstupid:

I'd have been camped out IN the showroom with that TURD telling EVERYONE that walked in not to buy an MB until it was taken care of.

There was some dude over in Dubai that had an issue with his Wrangler. He graffitied the entire thing and then parked it at his dealer as a warning to other customers. He got his new Jeep in the end.

1. I was thinking about going with Crestron. Your thoughts?

4. 6 car garage is more than big enough for me for sure. I only have 3 cars :eusa_wall: Would have 2 if the ML63 didn't have a seized engine and sit in the garage with only 5k miles on it. (5.5L biturbo is 90k replacement from Benz) Court date coming up shortly after almost 1 year.

I currently have control 4 and need to upgrade it. I talked with the Crestron guys, and they all agreed just keep what I got and upgrade it. I have too much invested into it from where I am at. Crestron seems to be used in most of the larger houses that I have been looking at. My buddy has about $450K into his crestron. It does everything and he has no way to customize it, but I guess for that much you don't need to.

As far as the garages, my current house has 4 and I have 5 cars, but I will be adding a Murci, an F430, and a GT pretty soon so that puts me to 8 cars. They just add up a heck of a lot faster than I anticipated. I am currently expanding my existing garages to 2 x 4 car garages and then putting in 4 lifts, so that will give me room for 12.

I currently have control 4 and need to upgrade it. I talked with the Crestron guys, and they all agreed just keep what I got and upgrade it. I have too much invested into it from where I am at. Crestron seems to be used in most of the larger houses that I have been looking at. My buddy has about $450K into his crestron. It does everything and he has no way to customize it, but I guess for that much you don't need to.

As far as the garages, my current house has 4 and I have 5 cars, but I will be adding a Murci, an F430, and a GT pretty soon so that puts me to 8 cars. They just add up a heck of a lot faster than I anticipated. I am currently expanding my existing garages to 2 x 4 car garages and then putting in 4 lifts, so that will give me room for 12.

You guys should look into the new Élan G! system. Its been out for over a year now. We sell a ton of it and it works well. It's been getting great press in all of the industry press. The programming is light years ahead of any AMX or Crestron system also.

I don't have very many good shots of the house, but here is mine on the bench in North Salt Lake

post-19695-1370623661_thumb.jpg

It could. Motorhome parking. :icon_thumleft:

It fits a Lambo instead! :icon_thumleft:

My garage ceiling is about 18' high.. I really want to put a lift in so I can park two cars in that spot. I am going to start working on cleaning up the space with some nice cabinets, tool boxes, etc.. I really don't have a nice bed for the lambo to sleep in. Needs to change!

post-12288-1370626479.jpg

post-12288-1370626470.jpg

New digs. Going to add on another building in a couple of years and a circular driveway.

Beautiful property Mr. Assman

Whens the party?

Beautiful home Raj! You have earned it Buddy!

image.jpg

image.jpg

New digs. Going to add on another building in a couple of years and a circular driveway.

Wow very nice Assman, I remember when you bought it and wondered when we will see photos, can we see some more ? :icon_thumleft: