Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The drama began about 12:30 a.m. Thursday when the two customers — Denise Darbeau, 24, of Queens, and her pal, Rachel Edwards, 24, of Brooklyn — entered the popular fast food spot and began giving McIntosh a hard time, police sources said.

In the video, Darbeau, 24, of Queens, is clearly heard cursing at McIntosh after the cashier told her he had to scan a $50 bill to make sure it was authentic before he would give them their food.

That's when all hell breaks loose.

An agitated Darbeau is seen slapping McIntosh across the face, prompting him to lunge forward and shove the two women.

Darbeau leaps onto the counter and clears the other side while Edwards retreats to the other end of the restaurant, according to the video.

Suddenly, McIntosh reappears on the video, brandishing a metal rod, which he slams onto Darbeau's head.

The video, which has audio, is peppered with patrons screaming and wailing in horror and the chilling sound of the metal rod repeatedly whipping through the air and hitting Darbeau and Edwards

Im curious as to how this will play out.

Bitches got what they deserved.

I want to agree, but the metal rod was a bit much. I bet they arent going to try slapping a McDonald's employee again.

I want to agree, but the metal rod was a bit much. I bet they arent going to try slapping a McDonald's employee again.

It looked super thin. I doubt it did more then sting.

It looked super thin. I doubt it did more then sting.

read an article that said he broke skin, broke arm and cracked skull? not sure though. this was yesterday.

Can someone please tell me why attractive women do this to themselves?

booty.jpg

i once asked a model.."why the tattoos?" she replied with "why not?" :eusa_wall:

God I must have some tattoo fetish or something but I think that is hot!

Edit: Does anyone have a frontal view or more pics of her? :)

Well sure!

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

I just don't understand! At what point should he have said, "Houston we have a problem on our nutsack"? If my junk got a little too big I would be rushing to the hospital. This didn't just happen in three months! The skin couldn't grow that fast. I just don't get it....

Stabbing in Harlem caught on video, with police on scene.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a6e_1318972202

Now, i could be getting old, but the stabbing looked to be already, for the most part concluded, unless he was just knicking him. I imagine stabbings to be more violent and thrust-centric. Am i off base?

And if he was, why didn't John Law, haul off and kick him in the head or shoot him in the leg?

Can someone please tell me why attractive women do this to themselves?

booty.jpg

I'd put money that you know the answer and just hypothetical question...

my .02:

Defense mechanism via layers.

She could not even be aware of it, repression too strong, hence answering the "Why" question with "because I like guns all over me" ... Who?

Now, i could be getting old, but the stabbing looked to be already, for the most part concluded, unless he was just knicking him. I imagine stabbings to be more violent and thrust-centric. Am i off base?

And if he was, why didn't John Law, haul off and kick him in the head or shoot him in the leg?

:iamwithstupid:

Why no taser??

I guess a history of lawsuits against NYPD is putting a little too much restraint in their officers.