New Lamborghini - LP700-4 - Discussion

Hawkan

We r staying at W time square and want to meet any and everyone for cocktails and/or dinner .. No word on where yet

Perfect... we should be in Thursday night too... PM me your contact info so I can call... send me ur email addy too so we can share with the folks where we are meeting.

T-9 and counting!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lambo Ohio said not many people going to NYC .. Hoping to get everyone together for fun before the unveiling !!

Lambo Ohio said not many people going to NYC .. Hoping to get everyone together for fun before the unveiling !!

NYC unveiling is so full they had to add an additional time slot.

I might be able to meet you guys Thursday night for drinks, just post or PM the details if possible.

I was told between 3:15 and 4:15. Will double check.

My girl is hosting at Opium @ Hard Rock on the 10th if anybody wants to stop by there. Just say you are with Jessica Renee at the door and you can get free admission.

They are being very careful about who's going and where they are coming from- wanting to have it vetted by dealers it seems. I suggest if anyone wants to go, that they contact their closest dealer ASAP. According to our dealer, each one is given a time slot to bring a fixed number to see the car. I know that some that were coming from our list won't be able to make it down, and other dealers may be in the same situation so contact them. Each dealer has their own criteria of who they invite. I know it's not limited to early buyers or existing customers as a know of a couple of people going who will never ever buy a new Lamborghini. I also think security will be tight. Keep in mind that the consequences of sneaking out a few shots amounts to millions of dollars in lost marketing punch and it would be a disaster for Lamborghini so I don't think anyone who cars about the success of the car will be amused if shots get out prematurely.

i'm trying to understand how the front lights are... are they like the SESTO ELEMENTO?

no they aren't like the sesto elemento , they have same Y shaped leds light as lp 560 but bigger

They are being very careful about who's going and where they are coming from- wanting to have it vetted by dealers it seems. I suggest if anyone wants to go, that they contact their closest dealer ASAP. According to our dealer, each one is given a time slot to bring a fixed number to see the car. I know that some that were coming from our list won't be able to make it down, and other dealers may be in the same situation so contact them. Each dealer has their own criteria of who they invite. I know it's not limited to early buyers or existing customers as a know of a couple of people going who will never ever buy a new Lamborghini. I also think security will be tight. Keep in mind that the consequences of sneaking out a few shots amounts to millions of dollars in lost marketing punch and it would be a disaster for Lamborghini so I don't think anyone who cars about the success of the car will be amused if shots get out prematurely.

Thats only because the friends you are taking wont get out of their inferior Ferrari's LOL LOL

If this is anything like Porsche's showing of the 918 at Pebble, security will indeed be tight. We went through fcuking 3 stages of checks to get in to see the car.

Gotta be joking, that would be horrible! But I think you have it wrong in memory, cause if you look at the upper part of the lights it is much flater than what you drew.

Thats not it it, but its the nearest shape i could find to it, its flat across the top and not the same uniform proportion as the shape i added