Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

Ah very nice congrats man!!! I mean is there a method to the market or is this on the same playing field as the stock market essentially?

A lot of people that made money on BC really just got in on it early. Almost like a startup in a way. Some still think it could go to $10,000 a BC, but I'm not too sure.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sprite, got any recommendations where I can park a couple of grand?

Look into the stock AUPH. Ive been in to for a year. High risk high return. Will eventually get bought out by big pharma or go all they way. buy in th high 6 or low 7. will go to 10 on 4/20 conference. long term 20+pt

What kind of software/website are you guys using?

even if it may be too late to join the party it's always interesting to keep an eye on this

thx!

I use coinbase. I just moved all my bc over to bread wallet because of the impending "fork" between btc and universal bitcoin, Coinbase hasnt decided which it will support...So Ill Let that sort out..

• 1 month later...
Damn, ethereum at $150 now.... I lost out on $200k by cashing out a month ago.

Aint it cool?

In to hear more funny bitcoin stories. Apparently there was a guy who paid 10k bitcoins to have a guy deliver pizza to his place on a forum back in the day.

They now have mutual funds for this stuff:

Damn, ethereum at $150 now.... I lost out on $200k by cashing out a month ago.

Oh no! :crybaby2:

I have no experience or knowledge of this what so ever so out of curiosity I go to the site linked below.

To find out there are roughly 700+ CryptoCurrencies with a value of .01 or more.

Needless to say I do not believe I would be a bottom dweller with this stuff.

But I still don't get it??? However I also do not get how or why Tesla is trading for $310 a share when it loses $4.77 a share and has a negative PE of -65.08 :confused: :eusa_wall:

Can those in the know please elaborate more for us dummies.

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Re ord high today right? Obviously the wrong time to buy then.. as crazy as it is, surly it will have another (as usual) poor day and big drop. (Right?😮😮😮)

I'm spread between btc, eth and litecoin on coinbase. Optimistic. Will keep adding regularly and check back in a few years.

Alright, with all the talks of how much Bitcoin is worth today and me slapping myself for not buying a few years ago, how easy is it to actually cash out and get your money for this?

Alright, with all the talks of how much Bitcoin is worth today and me slapping myself for not buying a few years ago, how easy is it to actually cash out and get your money for this?

Identical process to buying & selling stocks on tdameritrade.com

Is there volatility? Yes. But if you're in it for short term, probably not a good idea.

FYI, https://www.reuters.com/article/us-fidelity...n-idUSKBN18J20P

this is crazy, hard for me not to cash out.... bought in at $40! and tripled up on ETH in just a few weeks...

What do you guys think about ripple? It's still crazy cheap. Would it be worth it to park some cash there or stay with the bigger cryptos?

this is crazy, hard for me not to cash out.... bought in at $40! and tripled up on ETH in just a few weeks...

I remember when it was $40.. I was out of it after the first crash. Initially bought at $1kish a few years ago. Just wasn't convinced at $40 to buy some, I am regretting that now!!!

Why are there so many crypto currencies? https://coinmarketcap.com/

Bitcoin is insane, $1000 gain in a week. Why would it keep going up when there are alternatives?

My take is that the majority in the crypto currency market only recognize the top three and all of the others are just for speculators to through a few bucks at with hopes to make out big.

All I have to say is good luck if you have to sign up with coinbase. Their server is so flooded it took me 6 hours yesterday to sign up and get my payment method attached to my account.

All I have to say is good luck if you have to sign up with coinbase. Their server is so flooded it took me 6 hours yesterday to sign up and get my payment method attached to my account.

I signed up two days ago and it took 5 minutes.

However I am not buying anything at the moment.