Is anyone in the BITCOIN market?

Lambofan35

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So crazy.. Whats the difference between ETH and ETC? Anyone own any ripple?

ETH is the one you want. ETC is Ethereum Classic which is the pre-fork version.

Damn, ethereum at $150 now.... I lost out on $200k by cashing out a month ago.

And I was going to get in when you got out. Now, I'm about to take a long position on ethereum at the current price.

FML

Fees seem high.. for CoinBase anyway- 3.75%. Thats pretty good return for them.

I believe that is if you use a credit card.

If you link it to your direct savings or checking account it is less.

Or if you are comfortable in giving routing numbers away it is less.

My hypothesis is that it dropped because I bought in. If any of you would like it to go back up I will need to get out :lol2:

My hypothesis is that it dropped because I bought in. If any of you would like it to go back up I will need to get out :lol2:

Just hold on, we'll all ride this up together :D

Any info on Ripple? Randomly came up in conversation last night and it seems to be moving, but still early stages, and I was told they stopped creating more coins.

Any info on Ripple? Randomly came up in conversation last night and it seems to be moving, but still early stages, and I was told they stopped creating more coins.

Damn wish I knew more. TBH I don't see it like bitcoin or ETH, but you're going to get a lot of people throwing money at ripple than BTC or ETH, so id be in for the short trade to make a quick buck.

ETH, on the other hand, I'm long : http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/05/28/toyot...ber-alternative

Sprite, where are you, damn nerd lol jk

And breaking my through. Flirting with 3000/bc today.

I had about 3000 of them when they were at 70 cents. Too bad I sold them early. Got a bit greedy lol.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

For your benefit, I'm REALLY hoping that I read that wrong, or that this was a typo on your part (perhaps an extra couple of zeros), or that you were talking about one of the other crypto-currencies (and not BTC)...

If not, (as of today) that was approximately a 8.7-Million Dollar mistake. :(

fcuk-woulda coulda shoulda on this one for sure! Are there any emerging cryptocurrencies to buy into at the ground level?

fcuk-woulda coulda shoulda on this one for sure! Are there any emerging cryptocurrencies to buy into at the ground level?

Yes, about 800!

I have a feeling that this is not going to end well for late comers.

If I ever jump in it will be during a relatively major pull back and at that time just through a few grand that I could lose at one of the top three.

You can get lucky and make some quick money on alt coins but it's a gamble. Stick with btc or eth for long term. I think we will see btc at 10k and eth 1k eventually .

You can get lucky and make some quick money on alt coins but it's a gamble. Stick with btc or eth for long term. I think we will see btc at 10k and eth 1k eventually .

BTC at 10,000? Wow. What backs the currency to cause such a huge rise? What gives bitcoin its value? Just the amount of people buying in?

BTC at 10,000? Wow. What backs the currency to cause such a huge rise? What gives bitcoin its value? Just the amount of people buying in?

Traction. Most people don't use bitcoin, but if it gets traction it will go up considerably. I see some European banks are already adding the ability to have a bitcoin account with your bank.

https://news.bitcoin.com/norways-online-ban...tcoin-accounts/

Now imagine if US banks follow suit. I'm sure it will be a while considering how reluctant the US banking system is to change, but if and when bitcoin really becomes mainstream it will go up a lot. Of course I could be wrong and bitcoin won't gain traction and it will go down, but I just don't see that happening.