Am I thinking right? New car thread

TRANSAMERA

If you want an "in-between car" why not go with a new Corvette convertable / targa?

*flame suit on*

They look sharp, 450 hp out of the gate, more fun than an R8, way less in cost than a Mac, and would make for a solid daily driver. Plus should be easy to move once you're ready to move onto the new next best thing?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want an "in-between car" why not go with a new Corvette convertable / targa?

*flame suit on*

They look sharp, 450 hp out of the gate, more fun than an R8, way less in cost than a Mac, and would make for a solid daily driver. Plus should be easy to move once you're ready to move onto the new next best thing?

Do they even have them in Sweden?

Buy nothing, keep the current R8 and deal with the fixed roof. Remind yourself every time you want to drop the top that the money you are saving by not flipping a car this year will get you in to an Aventador next year.

I agree ... After getting to know him, on the forum (with all the back and forth) ...

I see him in an Aventador Roadster ...

While the 650S is NOT boring ... It's just NOT over-the-top like the Lambo ...

Murci Roadster...

Diablo Roadster..

This is where your mind should be Bro!! haha

*flame suit on*

:iamwithstupid: Or a BMW M6 vert. For a summer beater no use losing 75k in depreciation.

Holy shit. Navigating Swedish sites is a headache Jirre,but im trying!

http://vonbraun.com/index.php?page=forsalj...-italia-ferrari

hot

http://www.blocket.se/malmo/Ferrari_458_Sp...m?ca=14&w=3

Not a vert but could be fun

http://www.blocket.se/stockholm/Mercedes_B...;w=3&last=1

or you could cut into your Ace of spades budget and just go for it

http://www.7hbil.se/bilar-i-lager/?car=7662438

:iamwithstupid: Or a BMW M6 vert. For a summer beater no use losing 75k in depreciation.

:iamwithstupid:

get an lp640 roadster

Agreed 100%. I wanted the Aventador Roadster bad as well but just couldn't justify spending that much more on it right now. Been having an absolute blast in the 640 roadster and am planning on upgrading (if I can find an Blue Nethus roadster) when the time is right. IMO the 640 roadster is a phenomenal car for the money right now, I freaking love it!

Jirre likes the new stuff so i dont really see him on a 640, either way I'm sure he'll do us proud :icon_thumleft:

Just get this for your summer cruises :eek3dance:

1960s_Batmobile_(FMC).jpg

:icon_mrgreen:

get an lp640 roadster

also, why are u bored of the r8 ? the v10 version has always intrigued me.... especially in manual form.

LP640 = Yes

R8 V10 = Just get the Gallardo instead

Do you ship to Swedenland?

As a matter of fact we do..have shipped/sold at least 7 cars there in the last 2 years.

Brother I can't believe you are considering ANOTHER R8.

How many have you had? 6-7?

Get the McLaren Spyder or a depreciated 458 coupe and switch things up

Lets say your right, what should I do? Buy a moped?

Funny, that's exactly what I did while I couldn't decide which BMW to get and didn't have the $ to get the one I wanted. I got a 150cc and had so much fun with it that no longer wanted to actually buy a car while I was saving.

Listen to porter, become a guy a girl would want to date. And the 200k car is not a requirement for that.

Here's a crazy idea - what about the SRT Viper? Dealers are practically giving them away. It would seem to be the perfect short-term toy.

By the way, where are you located again? There's a couple dealers near me selling 12Cs at very good deals.

Why do you have to wait for a local car to show up? Why not import one you like/want from Germany etc?

Good luck with your search!