AWD

Veneno-Inspired

Best ever

2015 Geneva

Preview: 02/??/2015 for VVIP

Expensive

Awesome

Frankfurt reveal, as told by factory

They were coy for details, despite us having already taken nearly double digit deposits - they just call it the lightweight version, with minimal additional power, so they're probably saving that for later. What I've derived from a Pirelli test-driver friend is:

- High mount exit exhaust

- Center Locking wheels

- 8 Speed Dual Clutch gearbox has been spotted in testing..

Said test driver has weighed the Aventador Roadster at 1726kg (Lamborghini claims 1625kg, which is coincidentally what he weighed a Huracan to be, and not 1422kg as they claim!), and knows there's a lot of weight to shed

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO zero % chance the Aventador SV will have a dual clutch. Aventador replacement probably will.

:iamwithstupid: ISR all the way...I'm not a fan of dual clutches, they are way too smooth and not visceral.

• 2 months later...

Okay.. there was a spy shot with nice ass last time.

Now, I've got some trustable news about this Sexy Veloce.

There will be 3 versions of package.

Something like Sport, Corsa, Comfort. Maybe you can get a full-alcantara comfort seat just like Murciélago.

Center-lock rims.. the only love thing for now.

Okay.. there was a spy shot with nice ass last time.

Now, I've got some trustable news about this Sexy Veloce.

There will be 3 versions of package.

Something like Sport, Corsa, Comfort. Maybe you can get a full-alcantara comfort seat just like Murciélago.

Center-lock rims.. the only love thing for now.

I for one very much doubt that Lambo will take their flagship v12 battleship....tart it up to make an SV version...and then offer it in a comfort package.

It's an LP750, comes in 6 colours, 3 packages is correct, each package with different decals and badges on the car and it's priced at 20% more than the standard car.

It's an LP750, comes in 6 colours, 3 packages is correct, each package with different decals and badges on the car and it's priced at 20% more than the standard car.

When do you think we will be seeing it?

Can't wait to see I hope there is a huge wing available

I can say the interior design is really nice.

If I'm not wrong, there'll be 'Aero' pack spoiler for an option.

It will not be a "body kit" special car... not even numbered. It will be the Super Aventador.

I am not counting on having mine by rally season and I am spending every week with rally preparations starting tomorrow. I know we will see the car in Geneve and delivery of mine was said to be in May and that means October-November.

Mine is a third edition...somewhat of a chrome tron "salamone Veloce" it comes with a large breasted blonde passenger and it is going to be the fastest lambo out there.... and it will go 25-35k miles a year for 3-5 years of heavy and well documented and filmed rally driving.

\

The New Roadster 2014 is an epic stunt mobile... contrary to what you may know... yeah we stunt but we are all about the performance... over 100k miles driven in new lambo aventadors in 3 three years and ... Gumball; bullrun and Goldrush; Giro acadamia and 6 cross country trips and trust me... we are eager to get into a SUPER AVENTADOR

Perilli and "special" cars are cool. so are body kit cars... just give me something fast that I can cross the world with 2x each year and my life is complete. I am a rally driver and that is a group of people that are so well defined yet lol car clubs and forums often say negative things about Rally drivers.. funny ... rally drivers don't really say that stuff about themselves... and when we see a car guy brad he goes 20 miles on a sunny day and claim he "drives his car" yeah I smile... try 900 miles a day in the desert with the top off at speeds i would never admit ... just to have 3 hours of sleep and do ity again .... 8 days in a row.

then do that 3-4 times a year for fun and add 500 miles a day on off "weekends"

It will not be a "body kit" special car... not even numbered. It will be the Super Aventador.

I am not counting on having mine by rally season and I am spending every week with rally preparations starting tomorrow. I know we will see the car in Geneve and delivery of mine was said to be in May and that means October-November.

Mine is a third edition...somewhat of a chrome tron "salamone Veloce" it comes with a large breasted blonde passenger and it is going to be the fastest lambo out there.... and it will go 25-35k miles a year for 3-5 years of heavy and well documented and filmed rally driving.

\

The New Roadster 2014 is an epic stunt mobile... contrary to what you may know... yeah we stunt but we are all about the performance... over 100k miles driven in new lambo aventadors in 3 three years and ... Gumball; bullrun and Goldrush; Giro acadamia and 6 cross country trips and trust me... we are eager to get into a SUPER AVENTADOR

Perilli and "special" cars are cool. so are body kit cars... just give me something fast that I can cross the world with 2x each year and my life is complete. I am a rally driver and that is a group of people that are so well defined yet lol car clubs and forums often say negative things about Rally drivers.. funny ... rally drivers don't really say that stuff about themselves... and when we see a car guy brad he goes 20 miles on a sunny day and claim he "drives his car" yeah I smile... try 900 miles a day in the desert with the top off at speeds i would never admit ... just to have 3 hours of sleep and do ity again .... 8 days in a row.

then do that 3-4 times a year for fun and add 500 miles a day on off "weekends"

I love the fact that you drive your cars everywhere, it sure is a breath of fresh air. But, your rally driver comments I have to lol to . I will leave it at that.

I love the fact that you drive your cars everywhere, it sure is a breath of fresh air. But, your rally driver comments I have to lol to . I will leave it at that.

I am with you. I am not afraid to drive my cars and LOVE that Salmon truly drives the car in all kinds of weather. He is a true enthusiast to the hilt. Kudos Bry!

I love the fact that you drive your cars everywhere, it sure is a breath of fresh air.

I am with you. I am not afraid to drive my cars and LOVE that Salmon truly drives the car in all kinds of weather. He is a true enthusiast to the hilt. Kudos Bry!

Fully agreed!

I love a big road trip of 2-5k km. Nthg beats being on the road completely alone, or with some friends in their own cars; enjoying the road, enjoying the food and just being out and about enjoying the sights and sounds of cars.

Fully agreed!

I love a big road trip of 2-5k km. Nthg beats being on the road completely alone, or with some friends in their own cars; enjoying the road, enjoying the food and just being out and about enjoying the sights and sounds of cars.

Well said and I totally agree!

• 2 weeks later...

Is it because you never saw him go a mile above the speed limit ? lol

Is it because you never saw him go a mile above the speed limit ? lol

Probably because in racing a Rally Driver= Walter Röhrl, in a Fiat, Opel, Lancia, or Audi, lol.

• 2 weeks later...