VBUGKING's 918

DrFuzzy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad you like it. If you ever get the chance to drive one, you will definitely be very impressed.

It's my favorite out of the big three, I also think it would be the easiest to live with, unfortunately I won't have a chance to drive one because of where I am, we don't have those amazing cars coming here.

Enjoy it in the best of health !

Thanks guys, I will put some more pictures in here momentarily. Needless to say the 918 Spyder is next level!

V ; when the car came out I had a Gumballer (Also a middle eastern member of a ruling family) text me from the track. He has driven (and owns) everything that car crazy friends would have and he said:

"Dude this is the finest auto ever made bar none. It is so far above all other cars its by itself and its perfect"

I rode next to one doing 165 miles an hour in my Aventador... in .. maybe Louisanna" or New Mexico.. when he decided to accelerate ... it was weird ... the speed was so surprising... like when you approach a sitting cockroach in the new york city sidewalk in August. You expect it to crawl but it just fuking shoots and darts away .. up fukin walls at speeds you never ever expected.

Anyway, you have now purchased what I believe to be the finest performing auto on Earth. Take a breath and enjoy every moment of this purchase. Congrats from us here in NYC

Thanks for the complements on here and off the board! As you know I waited over 9 months for this beauty, and I am so glad the spec turned out exactly as I wanted!!

So it was you for who did I photoshop 918 images way back through skokos?

Aaron that is incredible. This one must be a keeper for the collection, presumably?

Very cool acquisition. Well worth the wait. Congrats!

Phenomenal car ruined by shit graphics!

Enjoy it in the best of health!

Shit graphics? Are you f'n kidding me? This is the best lookin 918 out there by far.

Shit graphics? Are you f'n kidding me? This is the best lookin 918 out there by far.

This livery is awful and even worse in silver against the blue. Can't believe Porsche even have it as an OEM option.

Taste is subjective gents. I can understand why they are a divisive addition but let's leave it there please.

I agree, I don't like stickers on cars but VBUG's works, it actually looks fantastic, my absolute favorite is this :headbang:

image.jpg

looks hot, love it

Congratulations. 918 is the best of the 3 :)

No way. ThethetheFerrari is the tops by far. Magical car.

Congrats, but what's the significance of the number 3? Your choice or Porsches?

I'm curious as well. I remembered another Salzburg that was a #3, but there have been other numbers used. The most famous car in that livery was the Le Mans winning #23 917 that resides in the factory museum in Stuttgart. It's sister car wore #3 but didn't finish Le Mans or Daytona. Judging by the numbers used on the other 918 liveries I would say they reserved 23 for the M&R cars in tribute to the 71' Lemans win. The other numbers used all have some historical significance and were worn by a 917 during their heyday. I just wonder if the owners were given options.

porsche-918-spyder-weissach-package-c180615072014130938_3.jpg

porsche_918_spyder_weissach_pack_front_action.jpg

porsche-918-spyder-4.jpg

p13_0440.jpg

Car looks fantastic VBug. Love the livery and spec. As for decals and such, plastering the name of the manufacturer on the side of one of the most iconic shapes ever makes far less sense. :icon_mrgreen:

11375421_1695723337317792_2033503812_n.jpg

Car looks fantastic VBug. Love the livery and spec. As for decals and such, plastering the name of the manufacturer on the side of one of the most iconic shapes ever makes far less sense. :icon_mrgreen:

11375421_1695723337317792_2033503812_n.jpg

I see what you did there. :lol2:

Congrats Vbug! I kind of suspected you might have a 918 on the way after some of your comments here.

Yeah,remember brotha? He sent a note thanking you too!

Sorry my bad! :icon_thumleft: It was a long time a go. The wait must have been veeery long. :eek3dance:

Part of why I like Vbugs livery is that the Martini is so overdone. The other reason is because it makes it look like a hot wheel's car in a dreamcar sort of way. Each to his own though.