"Lamborghini's Centenario is a gorgeous celebration of an extreme legacy"

serie1926

Looks cool in bare carbon... like an Aventador Huracan love child... hate to say it but I think I would prefer an Aventador SV on looks alone tho

:iamwithstupid:

I think the actual photos look surprisingly good compared to everything we've seen recently but still, nothing iconic.

:iamwithstupid:

I just think there are too many yellow accents. Better than the Veneno or Reventon though.

Love it. Perfect balance between restrain and flamboyance.

This time even those flippers outside the bodywork seem to suit the car, which can not be said for Veneno or imho even SV or fifty.

Proprtions and design language seems also fresh. Very good. Price is of course ridiculous, but less so than some of the other limited hyper cars.

Looks so much better IRL than the renderings. I still am not feeling the rear quarter panel/C pillar though. Regardless, it is still a bad ass bull and looks mean as hell.

Will they all be exposed carbon with different accents to differentiate them? I bet the roadster will be stunning, not feeling the rear either, other than that it looks very good.

The Centenario looks like a real shark. Lamborghini Automobili has presented another stunning and magnificent supercar. No contest. ;)

I think the veneno breaks more ground styling wise than this car... The rear reminds me of the old countach replacement diablo that gandini penned prior to being tweaked by chrysler....

I think the front grill looks a bit disjointed.. I reckon they should have gotten rid of that horizontal separating line and had one huge full height grill.

The rear looks a bit awkward, might grow on me. Not a big fan of the void behind the rear wheels though, that part is begging for rock damage flicked up by the wheels...

What is the handle next to the door handle for? Is it a four door?

Screen_Shot_2016_03_01_at_2.59.41_PM.png

That's if you need to manually open the door with a physical key. It's a cover that you pull off to reveal key barrel and lever..

The front and sides look a little Sesto Elemento-ish to me.

Love the rear, love diffuser wings.