LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, looking forward to seeing how you will finish it, will you clad the outside or leave it exposed?

I should be able to contribute soon I just settled on my new house, two days ago.

Very nice, looking forward to seeing how you will finish it, will you clad the outside or leave it exposed?

I should be able to contribute soon I just settled on my new house, two days ago.

18 inch limestone coping around the pool and we are bringing in a lot of dirt so the yard will not have any big drop offs. trying to keep it look more like a rolling golf course. pool house later.

Are you doing a blown concrete interior or are you going to cover it in any sort of glass or tile (I used to be in the tile industry and helped with product on a few all glass tile pools).

http://www.houzz.com/photos/1506025/Maui-M...-pool-san-diego (Couldn't embed the photo...link is worth checking out)

gallery_242.jpg

More than happy to put you in touch with the right people if you are interested.

I don't have any decent pics of the front of the house, but we just closed on a new place here in SoCal. I'm estimating ~2x LPDADDY Closets in size, 26' x 45' garage, on a quiet culdesac.

I know it's an outhouse compared to the pads some of you guys have, but it's a step in the right direction for us.

And the best part, this is the view out off the master bedroom patio. Lakes off to the right about a mile away, hiking/bike trails right off my yard, and all a regional park so very unlikely they will be building homes and fcuking up my view anytime soon. High enough in elevation to occasionally get a little snow in the winter and keeps the summers from being blistering. :icon_mrgreen:

backyard.jpg

front_house.jpg

I don't have any decent pics of the front of the house, I know it's an outhouse compared to the pads some of you guys have, but it's a step in the right direction for us.

Nice family home, always be proud of it.

LPDADDY Closets in size, 26' x 45' garage, on a quiet culdesac.

I wish it was a unit of measure Realtors use.

18 inch limestone coping around the pool and we are bringing in a lot of dirt so the yard will not have any big drop offs. trying to keep it look more like a rolling golf course. pool house later.

You've got a good site for an elevated negative edge. I'm a big fan of negative edges - it's a nice way to juxtapose the functionality of a pool with drama of backyard art.

Shasta%20Perimeter.jpg

I don't have any decent pics of the front of the house, but we just closed on a new place here in SoCal. I'm estimating ~2x LPDADDY Closets in size, 26' x 45' garage, on a quiet culdesac.

I know it's an outhouse compared to the pads some of you guys have, but it's a step in the right direction for us.

And the best part, this is the view out off the master bedroom patio. Lakes off to the right about a mile away, hiking/bike trails right off my yard, and all a regional park so very unlikely they will be building homes and fcuking up my view anytime soon. High enough in elevation to occasionally get a little snow in the winter and keeps the summers from being blistering. :icon_mrgreen:

post-22556-1377284688_thumb.jpg

post-22556-1377285141.jpg

congrats! Whens the house warming party? I need some SoCal in my life

I thought you will leave the sides exposed and clad them, looking forward to seeing the finished product.

You've got a good site for an elevated negative edge. I'm a big fan of negative edges - it's a nice way to juxtapose the functionality of a pool with drama of backyard art.

Shasta%20Perimeter.jpg

Love it!

backyard.jpg

front_house.jpg

Congrats, the view is spectacular, I'd love to wake up to that every morning!

Thanks Guys! Wife is at home packing now, I escaped back to work. :icon_mrgreen:

congrats! Whens the house warming party? I need some SoCal in my life

Shit man let me know when you're back in town and you guys can come by anytime you want.

backyard.jpg

front_house.jpg

Congrats man! That place is really nice. Love the view out the back, would be awesome to wake up to that every morning. Where is that, up towards the mountains?

Shasta%20Perimeter.jpg

Love it!