C7 Cor-POS leaked...

MHaynes772

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that I'm most shocked about is that the vents on the car are all truly functional. That's a complete 180 from anything GM has ever done. Usually just some stick on vents for appearance. Even the vents around the rear lights.

Autoweek, talks about some interesting details, including a bit about an optional "2-stage exhaust" with a "dashboard-controlled open/close valve":

Mako, when are you buying one?? :icon_mrgreen:

I am 100% IN when the C7 ZR1 comes out.

Would love to go for a Plastic mess-06/7 version if the car drives as well as it looks, the ZR-1 will be a monster but it may be further off than it seems (2.5-3 years from start of production). :eusa_think:

Dont see appeal in waitbfor ZO6.. buy then will be just another faster POS, just like C6 version. Gotta get now.. get in.. get out before they are dime a dozen.

Dont see appeal in waitbfor ZO6.. buy then will be just another faster POS, just like C6 version. Gotta get now.. get in.. get out before they are dime a dozen.

I think you hit the nail on the head here. Especially if the Plastic mess-06 version is truly over a year away.

On the flip side, the c6z will be a fcuking bargain in a few months.

shit the Zr1 will be a bargain.

can anyone PS the red pic in all black? - would love to see the rear to front angle..

On the flip side, the c6z will be a fcuking bargain in a few months.

I'm telling you, I just got one, it's a bargain NOW. Plus 4k in incentives! Perfect timing, drive this one for 2 years, get the Grand Sport when it comes out!

That's a good point. The more extreme or radical a design is the faster it ages to the eye typically, particularly when combined with the usual multi-thousand unit annual sales volume for the POS.

And on the flip side if it does turn out to be the greatest driving experience out there and you're in love with the car you just trade it in on a Plastic mess-06 version when it finally arrives down the road. There typically isn't a tremendous amount lot of $$$ loss/depreciation for a fully new generation car within the first 24 months anyway.

I actually like it more than Ferrari's similar layout F12. And that's surely the first time I've felt that way about any two products from those two companies. :icon_mrgreen:

Two big -ve:

1. why could they not build in the little spoiler into the body, like a bmw CSL bootflip, or like the new Viper's !

2. they messed up the roof again. looks like some weird targa thing going on again, same as on my C6

it again looks like a half-job lets stick some stuff together attempt!

the Viper as one design work is much better, much smoother, looks better quality, actually looks like a big one piece design

+ve:

they got some proper sport seats as options now

steering wheel and rest of interior much better (wasnt hard really)

and the front looks cool. overall much more modern.

overall, i love it. looks mean, looks modern, cant wait for the Plastic mess-06 (z07?) and the zr1 !!