D.Wiggs LP2000-2 SV TT

Vahid

I hope it does run well and make alot of power, but that 'intro' was terrible.

Pushing the car in is very ghetto...Why not have the car there BEFORE the event, under a cover; THEN start your speech, and at the right time remove the cover....Just like they do at EVERY new vehicle unveil. It adds drama to the whole experience, as opposed to having something that resembles a broken down Vega with 1/2 a dozen Mexicans pushing it down the road.

Welds are unfinished, not ground and not polished...No hose clamps...And I didn't really see the headers or rest of the hot parts in there...Are they even there? Headers, Wastegates, etc...

???

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a hater at all, far from it.

This "unveiling" is total pretentious douchebaggery. I'm sorry but the name alone "The Stig" is ridiculous in its own right. Don't forget the formal wedding party in attendance hahaaaahhhaha wtf....

This situation could have been prevented by building a great car, taking it to the Texas Mile or some other event. Emaciate the competition and let your performance do all the talking, not your "daddy ignored me as a child" video.

I'm not a hater at all, far from it.

This "unveiling" is total pretentious douchebaggery. I'm sorry but the name alone "The Stig" is ridiculous in its own right. Don't forget the formal wedding party in attendance hahaaaahhhaha wtf....

This situation could have been prevented by building a great car, taking it to the Texas Mile or some other event. Emaciate the competition and let your performance do all the talking, not your "daddy ignored me as a child" video.

26884660.jpg

And I didn't really see the headers or rest of the hot parts in there...Are they even there? Headers, Wastegates, etc...

???

Those pipes out the back are the entire exhaust system.

perhaps Im getting old but i cant seem to see a intercooling system in place... is that on the actual manifold? Because to make 2k hp, I would imagine a huge cooling system would be needed... As to whether it does produces 2000 hp, dyno sheets eventually will show all... To me, I can appreciate the enthusiasm that goes with the build. However, I just hope that Dwiggs didnt get taken to the cleaners by people who promises to deliver 2k hp and end up hacking up his car. Because, there are just so many people out there that feeds on people's dreams and Id hate to see someone on our board to go through that nightmare...

perhaps Im getting old but i cant seem to see a intercooling system in place... is that on the actual manifold? Because to make 2k hp, I would imagine a huge cooling system would be needed... As to whether it does produces 2000 hp, dyno sheets eventually will show all... To me, I can appreciate the enthusiasm that goes with the build. However, I just hope that Dwiggs didnt get taken to the cleaners by people who promises to deliver 2k hp and end up hacking up his car. Because, there are just so many people out there that feeds on people's dreams and Id hate to see someone on our board to go through that nightmare...

Agreed. No way in hell they will make 2,000 hp without an intercooler.

Agreed. No way in hell they will make 2,000 hp without an intercooler.

Maybe he plans on running it on Alcohol only.

(Instead of just drinking it as he did when coming up with this cockamamie project)

:lol2:

That pic has me rotfl-ing.

Me too....Literally laughing out loud....That is sooo funny!!!!!

26884660.jpg

I don't give a shit about all the nonsense and the hate that is taking place in this thread...but my GOD that was some funny shit right there!!!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I don't give a shit about all the nonsense and the hate that is taking place in this thread...but my GOD that was some funny shit right there!!!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:iamwithstupid: Is that the "face" of CTD? :lol2:

Yes that's 330 MPH. yes that now 10,000 RPM, yes that's Covert Tuning Dynamics and SVTT on the gauge cluster, and yes the diamond illuminates when you turn it on!!!

527262_416330998431537_874098483_n.jpg

Is this a typo, 330mph?

If this thing lives up to its promises, then its going to be a hell of a machine no doubt about it! Congrats D.Wiggs and let the haters keep hating! :icon_thumleft:

0 - 30 - 60 - 90 - 120 - 150 - 180 - 210 - 240 - 270 - 300 - 330

Yup, that's 330mph...

We sure it's not KM/HR?

It looks like an OEM gauge to me.

Hilarious if indeed MPH.

0 - 30 - 60 - 90 - 120 - 150 - 180 - 210 - 240 - 270 - 300 - 330

Yup, that's 330mph...

Aside from the laughable speed calibration, having a speedo that had essentially a useable swing of 30 degrees would be fcuking annoying.

We sure it's not KM/HR?

It looks like an OEM gauge to me.

Hilarious if indeed MPH.

It does have the TT after SV, so I'm assuming it is a custom gauge cluster background.

To quote the man here, on December 16 2011...

"This winter it is undergoing the most extensive, comprehensive, and advanced TT system ever put on any Lamborghini. Power numbers will be around 1300 RWHP on pump 93, 1800-ish on C116. Car will be done in about 3 months."

You be the judge.