Any veternarians in the house?

Roman

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry, I hope it ends up working itself out :(

Went to a different vet. Took an ultrasound. Multiple tumors on the liver and abdominal cavity. Histeocytosis. Bleeding internally. He's gone.

Aww shit, well at least he got to eat a ton of tasty food for a while, I'm sure he enjoyed the hell out of that.

Sorry for the loss buddy.

Sorry Erik. You tried and gave it your best.

It is the toughest thing about being an animal lover / pet owner.

No matter how many times you have had to make that decision, no matter how right you know you are, it feels the same each and every time.

Just down right terrible. :crybaby2:

Sorry to hear.

He couldn't have had a better owner.

Sorry Erik. You tried and gave it your best.

It is the toughest thing about being an animal lover / pet owner.

No matter how many times you have had to make that decision, no matter how right you know you are, it feels the same each and every time.

Just down right terrible. :crybaby2:

:iamwithstupid:

Terrible news, sorry about your dog RD. Hopefully it helps you a little knowing you did everything you could to help your dog.

So sorry about your dog. Sure sucks when our beloved little or not so little friends die.

Thanks everybody....

There is one definite silver lining finding out it wasn't the blastomycosis fungus. My family and I can stop holding our breath when we go outside... The soil, or our house, or our lake, or the air isn't going to kill one of us too... And when we get a new dog, we won't have that fear hanging over our head.... That the environment is secretly toxic and going to jump up and bite him like a snake we can't see...

Cancers are one of risk factors of the breed... We knew that going in... We of course hoped for more years, and until last night were convinced we'd get them... He was such a big, strong healthy dog... Until he wasn't.

Sorry to hear the bad news. RIP. No blasto is at least one less thing to worry about. A new pup is always the best remedy. I would suggest Brutus as a name despite the historical implications.

Sorry to hear the bad news. RIP. No blasto is at least one less thing to worry about. A new pup is always the best remedy. I would suggest Brutus as a name despite the historical implications.

Sorry. The name is already chosen....

Roman 2 electric boogaloo.