My New home, and remodel....

Allan-Herbie

First and foremost, if you think its anything like Fortis's place, its not so dont be disappointed when you scroll down! His house is amazing, mine will not be quite so extravagant.

Been looking for awhile, and wanted to make sure to get something with no neighbors, a good bit of land, and most of all no HOA, so I can do whatever I want. Finally found something we felt we could tear apart and make our own. It needed to have easy access to the canyons, have good views without having to deal with miles of twisty canyon roads to get home everyday, and of course easy access to the highways and major roads.

Anyways, here it is... gonna take some work to get it how we want it, but its right around 7k sq ft on an acre. Actually closed on it on my Bday. House will be fully gutted before Christmas and then the remodel will start... The garage is a bit disappointing, only 3 car, but I can put lifts in it , and I have room to build a separate 3 car garage. It has a tennis court as well, which I want to look into trying to make a small go cart track.

IShndpoxbgqrar0000000000.jpg

IS_1ciy45voxt1el.jpg

IS_1ciy9bofpn1p9.jpg

IS_1ciy1i2qwx4kd.jpg

IS_1ciyawgjqbw4d.jpg

IS_1ciybkct7ftct.jpg

IS_1ciybvn9kn49p.jpg

IS1rp03y1z7mbr0000000000.jpg

IS9pdgw5g0ictk0000000000.jpg

IS5u2sc9vvcqtk0000000000.jpg

IShndpoxbgqrar0000000000.jpg

IS_ljqko40wud0d.jpg

IS_ljqjgdi8ykpp.jpg

IS_ljqsx64fbr6l.jpg

IS_ljqwvs2ueixp.jpg

ISlul3g33pyiol0000000000.jpg

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great House Allan! Congrats and looking forward to seeing all the progress and what you have up your sleeve.

Congratulations, looks fantastic, like it has great bones to do a nice remodel.

I hope you dont take this as prying, but i'm assuming this is in LA? how far away from the action is it? i.e. Hollywood hills platinum triangle etc.

For those of you that do not know, Allan is lead project co-ordinator in the remodel and also senior site commander when it comes to the design work.

I have been really impressed with how hands on he has been with the whole process, he has really been showing the professionals a trick or three and showing them up on how to "do work" when gutting the place.

Congrats Allan, Ohh how I would LOVE those views! The house looks like it has very good bones I can't wait to see what you are going to do with it!

Where was my invite?? I am itching when I see demolition works :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats! The location looks great. I like the interior layout of what I can see. Looking forward to updates.

Congratulations Allan,

Looks like you have a great location and a great house to renovate.

I have noticed that you's sure do move quite often, is this going to be a more permanent residence?

I for one would be tired of all packing and unpacking.

Call me lazy however I just hate moving as it takes me forever to get settled back into a new home.